·
Premium Member
409 Posts
Already have plans this weekend.

You are going to have a blast!

·
Registered
429 Posts
hmmm very tempting... gonna have to decide between doing this Saturday morning in my FJ vs LA Crest highway in my BMW... hmm!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hey that sounds like fun... i just may have to make it. Although the partyin the night before might get in the way. We will see... if so i will see you out there.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I've been wanting to try Azusa for some time now. I drive by it going to Burro Canyon Shooting Park. Any issues running it in a stock FJ?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Looks like I'll be 95% chance of doing this too... depending on how the previous nights festivities go... what CB channel is everyone gonna be on? I'll be the Panda colored FJ with the 3 inch lift.

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
I Hate Mud - IH8MUD - :bigthumb:

-

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Looks like I'll be 95% chance of doing this too... depending on how the previous nights festivities go... what CB channel is everyone gonna be on? I'll be the Panda colored FJ with the 3 inch lift.
channel 15......see you all there.....:rocker:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
well we went and we stayed late....had to pull out a bunch of trucks before headed out....we missed pointman......

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
How did the mog do? Must be hard to spin those big tires to clean out the mud. Sweet shots guys. A good rain to wash away the stuff after too. :D I'm so jealous. Been too busy to wheel.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
we saw the trail team driver! who was that?
I believe it was Pandafj.....he came w/ a guy who drove an Izusu....someone told me that the isuzu guy locked his keys in the car.....i wonder how that turned out??:bandit:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts