Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:boohoo: It's not fair... the power locks will not unlock my rear door. I wasn't even wheeling, it just stopped working after sitting in the garage for a week. :mecry:

Is there a manual release somewhere that I don't know about?

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Did you try to push the unlock buttom two times quickly? If you are not using your key you have to use the remote and press unlock two times quickly or press unlock on the door two times quickly. You may already know this just thought I would give it a shot.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did you try to push the unlock buttom two times quickly? If you are not using your key you have to use the remote and press unlock two times quickly or press unlock on the door two times quickly. You may already know this just thought I would give it a shot.
I've tried that, but not with the keychain. I'll give it another go before raising hell at the dealer. :)

·
Banned
2,984 Posts
Yeah, try using your key in the rear door, just to rule out other things. If the inside lock button (with the ignition on), the remote, AND the key in the door won't work, it's probably a fried relay or something.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Yeah, try using your key in the rear door, just to rule out other things. If the inside lock button (with the ignition on), the remote, AND the key in the door won't work, it's probably a fried relay or something.
Be carefull Dave, Look up, I got wacked on the head for suggesting the "KEY" this FJ is very unique, I guess.:rofl:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Could you have jammed something in there?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts