Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for going anywhere the 4th, 10th or 11th? I don't think I will get to Houston by the 3rd but perhaps....

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Im not going riding, but thank you for serving our country and glad you are home healthy (i presume).

·
Registered
357 Posts
Thank you for your service and devotion to democracy.

I would be honored to meet up with you, but I'm in the northeast. Have a good time.

-Ben

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Let us know when you want to play, if i can i will be there.

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Glad your back home safe Chris, thank you for your service buddy. :cheers:

I hope to get to wheel with you one of these days. :)

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone for the comments.

Is General Sams just a mud hole or are there any real trails?

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Thanks everyone for the comments.

Is General Sams just a mud hole or are there any real trails?
It has real trails some hill climbs, some mud. I like it better than sprig creek and the mud washes off easier.

·
Texican
8,570 Posts
It has real trails some hill climbs, some mud. I like it better than sprig creek and the mud washes off easier.
X 2 on that, with a creek crossing near the front of the property there is plenty of opportunity to wash off any underside and some side mud... there is a wash out area for anything above the bumpers you want to wash off.

Here are some pics from our last outing there...

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alright good deal guys. Let's exchange phone numbers and stuff prior to the day of the outing. Looking forward to it. Even skipping out on a family get together (actually you all are really helping me escape one!). First time for my daughter to go wheelin. Little boy has gone numerous times.

Perhaps I'll get to use my new winch haha.

The new me ----->

Attachments

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
welcome home and thanks

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hey troop, welcome your a** back to the world. Even though it seems like only a minute here I remember how that sh*t over there seemed to take forever. There is a houston happy hour next Wed. 1st,2nd and 3rd rounds are on me.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks fj in nepa and cosmic. Will be leaving next Wed :-(. Hope you guys have fun.

Everyone come out to General Sams this weekend if you can.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts