Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, short version of the story . . .

Born and raised in SoCal. Transferred in 1986 to Seattle, WA. Swore I would only stay for 2-3 years but funny thing happened along the way - we fell in love with the Northwest.

2 wonderful boys born and raised in Seattle / Bellevue. Learned to really appreciate Gore-Tex!

Moved back to SoCal in 2003. Didn't enjoy SoCal anymore (South Orange County). Didn't enjoy my job anymore. Wife says - "so do something about it"! Whoa - tough love!

New job that I sought out specifically because it was a Northwest company (more money, more title, nice way to top off the tank for retirement). Just arrived back in Bellevue 3 days ago. It feels great to be back (and yes, it was raining pretty good as a welcome back gesture).

30+ year fly fisherman. Looking forward to re-visiting all of the old haunts - some tucked way back in some remote places.

QUESTION - can anyone suggest a good (experienced and reputable) off-road shop in the Bellevue-Seattle area. Need to make a connection with someone.

Thanks for the help.

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Welcome back to the Great Pacific Northwest! Sorry I can't answer your question though!

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Welcome back to the PNW.
I live in Woodinville and have been looking as well.
People seem to like www.auburncarrepair.com
I'm sure some of the other local guys could have more input.
:cheers:

·
Registered
692 Posts
I've used Auburn Car Repair and Offroad for a couple of trucks and can recommend. I also like Randy's Offroad in Marysville and Brandon's Garage in Olympia. There's also Olympic 4x4 in Snohomish. It depends a bit on what your'e looking to do.

Anyway, welcome back! I'm from SoCal (Orange, more exactly), though we've been here since '97.

-- Paul

1 - 4 of 4 Posts