Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just moved back to CO and i am ready to get out and hit some trails. also i looking for some help to get my body mounts chopped and welded :cheers:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Where at in CO? Got to get out on the trails soon. It's hot down here in Denver today.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
right know im up in berthoud but i am looking for a house down in the spring's

·
Registered
728 Posts
Welcome back. Im out in MOAB this wknd at Cruise Moab but will be looking to hit some trails up in my area next saturday. Im thinking China wall and some others. Let me know if you guys want to hit it too.

As to a chop job in the Springs check with Buds muffler. They have done me right and besides stellar exhaust work they do custom welding etc.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i grew up in berthoud to...... i'll check out that shop..... i dont have to work till next month so i can hit the trails when ever :cheers:

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
A machinest named Paul in Boulder did my chop.

He doesn't do the welding part (my father-in-law actually did that for me), but the chop he did was beautiful and cheaper than you're gonna find anywhere else out there.

If you want his contact info, PM me.

Welcome back to Paradise :cheers:

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i caught the beginning of the wheeling season back in NC, but i missed wheeling back in colorado the whole time i was down in the south

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
welcome back, just in time for wheeling season to start :rocker:
There's no such thing as wheeling season :lol:
Around here, we're out in it year round :rocker:

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i was looking at maybe trying to run moody hill some time this month i have done the first part of the trail before but my brother truck had some engine problem so we had to turn back that was a few years ago so i don't know how the trail is any more

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
I would like to join on the Moody run, but my weekends are all filled up for the next month. I may be into a close evening run though.....in fact...I will have to do one for sanity's sake in the next couple weeks if nothing else.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sounds good

·
Registered
96 Posts
Try Lance at euro sport. He works out of a shop at his house now. He has done work for a few on here, plus me.

Also, Weekdays from 9 to 5 If you see a lifted voodoo blue on 5th street in Berthoud, thats mine

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i did see your fj parked next to the mexican restaurant on monday. so if you see a white lifted trail teams with kc light on top thats me. :cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts