Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I had a few months back in CO before leaving again, just sorry I didn't get a chance to get a lot of wheeling. I did get some nice skiing in, a little skydiving in AZ, along with wheeling at Broken Arrow in Sedona, oh and I was able to hit the trails on the good ole Ellsworth Id MTB. Speaking of these activities, anyone interested in setting up some type of adventure club or is there a group of FJer's in Colorado that do all this to include taking the FJ out on the trails? Just checking. I will be here for a few months, will give me some time to save up and buy some more FJ stuff...My wife will love that...Just make sure you guys and gals post some great wheeling pics for me. I would appreciate it, especially to see the wonderful back drop of Colorado.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Thanks for all you do for our country. Like RockyMtnHigh said, we do try to get together once a month. Look us up when you get back.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Appreciate it guys. For now thought at least I have internet to keep up on the events through here.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you guys. Enjoy the summer wheeling out there and let me how everything goes.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Stay safe,

I am heading over in July.

look forward to wheeling with you when we are both in Co.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Look forward to hitting the trials, both mtb and FJ.

What part of Iraq are you going to?

Don't worry about the size of picks or type, I have both types of internet where I am at, standard gov't and sattelite.

·
Registered
5,157 Posts
Stay safe.....come home soon and in one piece.....and 'thank you' for putting it on the line for ALL of us!

Mike

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
be safe and hurry back

·
Registered
214 Posts
You and your brave, selfless brothers and sisters are in my prayers every night. I pray that God watches over each of you and returns you safely to us as soon as possible.

- Brent

·
Registered
717 Posts
Look forward to hitting the trials, both mtb and FJ.

What part of Iraq are you going to?

Don't worry about the size of picks or type, I have both types of internet where I am at, standard gov't and sattelite.
I am going over as an IA. My orders say Iraq but I have figured out it is MNF-W (Fallujah(sp) I think)with the Marines.

Mike

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
fj4M&E...Out west is not to bad anymore compared to about just over a year ago. I spent time way out west, as far west as you can go. Good luck over there, the Marines will take good care of ya.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts