Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at some of the shots of the back seat in use, and they don't look like they offer up a whole heck of a lot of legroom. Anyone that's seen them upclose, how is the actual seating back there, and is it something that's practical for use while also having someone upfront too?

·
Registered
294 Posts
retardinacan1 said:
I've been looking at some of the shots of the back seat in use, and they don't look like they offer up a whole heck of a lot of legroom. Anyone that's seen them upclose, how is the actual seating back there, and is it something that's practical for use while also having someone upfront too?

Are you serious?
-try reading the posts.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
retardinacan1 said:

Acturally it all depends on what your going to do with it or should I say on it.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Depends on who you ask. I am 6'2" I found another guy at SEMA who was my height and we both fit in the truck - me in the back seat - him in the front - without issue. Now, yoyoyoyo - says there isn't any legroom back there. Personally, I have ridden in the back seat of many vehicles and I was WAY more comfortable in the FJ then MOST of the other vehicles I have had the displeasure of riding in. The Explorer, the Sport Trac, any honda sedan, and chevy sedan, I was impressed. But, like I said - it's going to depend on your personal preference since we can't even agree on this site.

·
Registered
378 Posts
just looked some photos on Ih8mud. On page 16 there is a clear shot of the back seat. looks just as big as any other to me....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts