Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
highbeams said:
personally, I feel all videos on this site should now include a prefuntionary sock shot
it would only give us a unique personality, and be a inside joke for us all
I mean, we can then point back to our mentor and it will be a shrine to him
Hope flip flops and/or bare feet are acceptable for that homage!

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
MissFJ said:
Hope flip flops and/or bare feet are acceptable for that homage!
yeppers can do the toes

I hope that castlehill realizes we are not making fun of him, but actually are using his example to add flair to our site. A sense of community

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
highbeams said:
yeppers can do the toes

I hope that castlehill realizes we are not making fun of him, but actually are using his example to add flair to our site. A sense of community
The more pieces of flare the better :D

·
Registered
589 Posts
When I looked at the photos, i thought that doesnt look tough at all...what is Jlam talking about. then I watched your video. What looked like a smooth road had you jumping and jostling all over the place. I guess the color of the terrain has all the divots and bumps camouflaged. Very cool. ANd great job getting Smurfy home unblemished (for the most part).

·
Premium Member
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Perv3rse said:
When I looked at the photos, i thought that doesnt look tough at all...what is Jlam talking about. then I watched your video. What looked like a smooth road had you jumping and jostling all over the place. I guess the color of the terrain has all the divots and bumps camouflaged. Very cool. ANd great job getting Smurfy home unblemished (for the most part).
You're right. I tried different angles, but I just couldn't do the justice to the steepness of the hill. The best photo is this one:

I'm standing on the top, looking down. And it's much steeper than it looks. Weird. Anyway, thanks for the comments!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts