Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Everyone,

You are all invited to the FJ Bruisers Second Annual Back to the School with the Bruisers at Rausch Creek Off-Road Park. We wil be meeting up on Saturday, August 2nd @ 8:00 AM at the gathering area above the park.

The Trail Teams will be there with several FJ's and demos to help you become a seasoned off-roader.

The Bruisers will not have any limitations to this event like during the Spring Mudfling at GWNF over Memorial Day Weekend (That means you TiMiShu).

There is plenty of camping available at Camp-A-While about 10 minutes from the park.

More information can be found at the Bruisers Discussion Forum Here

-Ben

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Attending we have.....

Trail Teams
1. FlyNdrive
2. Vripley
3. MarylandFJ1
4. LittleBlueTonkaToy
5. Kazmij
6. Mudhole Metalic
7. SVTim
8. FJ213
8. Cthulhu --Cancel--
10.Singha
11.Tai Mai Shu
12.Slither
13.AZ_FJ
14.DoWork --Cancel--
15.Walt --Cancel--
16.Ryan --Cancel--
17.Erik
18.Amnity
19.4Rocker
20.Rocket (& Jeep friend)
21.ZepG (& Taco friend)
22.bkw
23.rrjames --Cancel--
24.dmsavor
25.CGChief Warrant Officer
26.ElDiablo
27.MAXXFJ
28.Jobroni2020
29.Colorado Maniac (& Jeep friend)
30.MTK Cruiser
31.toyotaoffroadFJ
32.Skyler
33.JAM07sport
34.Jo2
35.racefanmartin
36.capt.rick
37.mikeduaneboswell
38.Qalsharif
39.bengt18t
40.Jimmy

BRUISERS>>>>If you attended last year Remember to bring your Rausch Creek Membership cards to fastrack your registration.

I can answer all you questions here....

Stolen From..Rausch Creek Off Road Park

Rausch Creek Off Road Park is a membership-based facility. There are no pre-requisites or waiting lists. All drivers and passengers must sign a membership application & liability waiver. Drivers and passengers age 16 and up are required to become members of the park which costs $10 per year and is good for one year from the date you join. Membership cards are given out when you join.

Children age 15 and younger are free, however, we require a parental waiver. All members under the age of 18 also require a parental waiver.

The daily entrance fee is $30.00 for the vehicle and driver. Passengers age 16 and up are $5.00 each (When a passenger joins the park, the $5.00 fee is waived that day). We offer free primitive camping for our members.
You can confirm on this thread or on the Bruiser thread HERE.

The Bruisers are not charging anything for this event, however if you want to give us your money Bruiser memberships are $30.00 and our Membership Director Chuck (CGChief, here &CGChief Warrant Officer on the Bruiser forum) will be there and have membership packets.

We will be meeting at 8:00 AM at the saging area for pics & meeting up with the TT to hit the trail a little after 9:00 AM.

BTW...If you are lost look for all the FJ's :rocker:

I found some camping that is close by, but must be better than Echo Valley.

Camp-A-While Campground

I called and they have availability.

-Ben

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
The Bruisers will not have any limitations to this event like during the Spring Mudfling at GWNF over Memorial Day Weekend (That means you TiMiShu).
-Ben
It was me not my boy Tai Mai Shu, that got closed out. Tried to reg right after Tai and was put on 4th on the stand by list.
So we ended doing something else.

If I am free I am in.

You sure that there won't be a need to sign up:wave:?

PS I personally recommend to anyone going to Boycott EV camp ground. Ask anyone who went to CMCC this past weekend why.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PS I personally recommend to anyone going to Boycott EV camp ground..
The Bruisers have the same sedimnets. We were all nickel and dimmed to death until we ran out of dollars to give the owners.

The place also leaves a lot to be desired.

-Ben

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Hmmmmm...Maybe this is a good time to test my new lift. :thinkerg:
Sounds good T! Maybe I'll come down for a day run. It just sucks with fuel the way it is right now. $150 to and from and about $20 wheelin! That was this weekend never mind when it's up to $5 a gallon. It's a 3-1/2 hour jaunt from here. I guess I could come down Friday after work and get a full day in Sat. I'd like to meet some of the infamous Bruisers!

·
Registered
355 Posts
I guess I could come down Friday after work and get a full day in Sat. I'd like to meet some of the infamous Bruisers!
That's my plan. Down Friday, wheel Saturday, home Sunday.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I updated the participants list and added names from the Bruiser forum.

-Ben

·
Registered
686 Posts
I'm 99% in :rocker:

Is the Trail Team arriving on Friday??
If so, I'll be there on Friday

AmityFJ

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

AmityFJ
Some of the Bruisers will be there on Friday, so feel free to show up, but we will not be going to the O-R park.

We will think of something for Fri.

-Ben

·
Registered
672 Posts

AmityFJ
Hey Gery,
Glad to see you're coming out for this event.
We will be there on either Thursday or Firday for sure. Me and you will talk in detail later on.

Ben, thanks again for making this happen.
Looks like we got lots of people excited to be at Rausch Creek for this weekend.

Ahmed

·
Registered
686 Posts
Hey Gery,
Glad to see you're coming out for this event.
We will be there on either Thursday or Firday for sure. Me and you will talk in detail later on.

Ahmed
I am really psyched and am looking forward to wheeling with you, the rest of the trail team and the bruisers. I've got the rig armored even more than before and I can't wait to test out the new stuff. Have one more thing to bolt on and I'll be ready to rock. Its a tank now for sure. :rawr:

G

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey guys I would love to come and break in my new FJ and meet the FJ crowd! If all goes well I should have my 3" lift installed by then.

I have a couple of questions.

Is it open to anyone, do I have to register or can I just show up?
Can I bring a friend with a TRD Taco?
If too many people show up will I get left out?
Neither me or my friend have recovery gear or winches will that be a problem?

Thanks

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey guys I would love to come and break in my new FJ and meet the FJ crowd! If all goes well I should have my 3" lift installed by then.

I have a couple of questions.

Is it open to anyone, do I have to register or can I just show up?
Can I bring a friend with a TRD Taco?
If too many people show up will I get left out?
Neither me or my friend have recovery gear or winches will that be a problem?

Thanks
You can show up, but it's probably best to mention here that you will be going
Yes
No
Trail leaders will have more than enough recovery gear.

-Ben

1 - 20 of 182 Posts