Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all of those of you that will have some down time this Summit, we'd love a few people to help out with such things as t-shirts and registration paperwork this year. Some of you have volunteered for this already (thank you!), but if there are others - please let us know in this thread. Thanks!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Let me discuss with my significant other, I might be interested in helping out a bit. Actually, Id like to help a lot, but I might have time issues, so this might be the perfect opportunity for me.

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
I'm always available for volunteer work (I'm used to it; I do a lot of vounteering and organizing events for my local HOG chapter).

My girlfriend Sandie and I would be happy to lend a hand. Just let us know where you want us and what to do...

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Tim's got me down for registration!

·
Registered
225 Posts
We are in. Let me know when and where if you need us.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Jason, You know that I will help where ever.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Guys,
Let me know when and where. I will be coming in on Tuesday afternoon.
mike

·
Registered
173 Posts
My wife, kids and I can help out. The boys and I will be there a few days before the start date and we would be glad to help out. The registration table would be cool. My wife will be flying in on the 17th and she can help out also if needed. I can’t wait to get there. This Texas heat is killing me.

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Like Uphill, I volunteered earlier on the previous post. I can help!

cheers,

dale

1 - 20 of 20 Posts