Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have to regretfully inform you I need to sale my Fj. I really could use your help. Asking 23k for it.

07 sun fusion
4wd
29,000 miles
3 inch lift
33 micky tompsons
blacked out mirrors doors bumpers grill.
Ready for mud

T:mecry:his sucks!

·
Registered
142 Posts
It would help to know what part of the world you are in.

M

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Well that sucks!

I guess you don't need that photo after all...... Just Kidding...

Here is a photo of it.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
...I guess you did not feel like cleaning all the mud up off her and decided it was easier to sell her and let them clean her...:D :D

sorry to hear you got to sell her....good luck.

·
Registered
2008 FJC 4X4 - Sandstorm
510 Posts
im still trying to talk him out of it...!

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Sorry you need to sell!!!

·
Registered
325 Posts
That truck is famous now - the subject of Paul's award winning photo!

Sorry to hear you have to sell, good luck!

·
Registered
2008 FJC 4X4 - Sandstorm
510 Posts
ITS GONE!!! I saw the red prius on saturday...

·
Registered
96 Posts
I am a new member to FJCruiserForums, new as in 10 minutes ago. I am sorry to hear that you are having to sell your FJ Cruiser. While I still don't have mine yet I hope that you all can fill in some blanks for me....I love the FJ Cruiser - it's a go anywhere, do anything vehicle - however, I see a lot of people that love theirs turning around and selling it. While I want nothing more than my own FJ Cruiser, I am worried. Are all these people selling because of gas prices? I am diligently saving in order to purchase my own but am worried that when I get one, if I'll be able to keep it. Thank you for your insite.

·
Premium Member
1,017 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Firemedic. Their are lots of great people on here and lots of info they can share with you. Just use the search tool at the top to find all the pro's and con's you are concerned with. If your concerned about the gas prices just keep your FJ stock and don't mod it. Tires, lifts, skids, gear and bumpers = crappy gas mileage. These vehicles are plenty capable stock. It's the mod bug that hits you that makes you light in the wallet. I suffer from this and told myself I wouldn't when I got it. It's a lifestyle to some and a way to get out on the weekends and hang out with some great people. Good luck with what you decide.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Don't worry you will enjoy your FJ. I had to sell for personal reasons (getting out of debt) The Fj is great and a lot of fun. Hope fully their will be another one in my future.

·
Registered
2008 FJC 4X4 - Sandstorm
510 Posts
Don't worry you will enjoy your FJ. I had to sell for personal reasons (getting out of debt) The Fj is great and a lot of fun. Hope fully their will be another one in my future.
Me Too! I feel like I just lost my best friend:mecry:
I guess you'll have to ride shotgun untill #2!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts