Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have returned home from Texas and what better way to spend it than at the Badlands. Jane and myself will be heading to Zacks Friday evening so Saturday we can install her lift, tires, UCA's, brakes and other stuff. Sunday we will head to the Badlands to wheel. Anyone is invited. Maybe an impromptu meet n greet Saturday evening. Let me know.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
I am! :wink

It will be my first time!

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Oh but I don't want to take a hit like FJen did! LOL

If Cindy starts screaming I know Sealed Pulleys will be in my near future!

I would hope (hint hint MIKE) that someone will take plenty of photos and videos.
@FJ BRUZER - Can you make it or are you going to the Appalachian Round Up?

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Oh but I don't want to take a hit like FJen did! LOL

If Cindy starts screaming I know Sealed Pulleys will be in my near future!

I would hope (hint hint MIKE) that someone will take plenty of photos and videos.
@FJ BRUZER - Can you make it or are you going to the Appalachian Round Up?
As much as I'd like to make it, I can't
I'm out of pocket again for work

Even had to give-up my spot @ the Appalachian Round Up
I'm batting zero so far this year for wheeling trips, heck - I think I've also only made one meet and eat/drink

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
:mecry:
As much as I'd like to make it, I can't
I'm out of pocket again for work

Even had to give-up my spot @ the Appalachian Round Up
I'm batting zero so far this year for wheeling trips, heck - I think I've also only made one meet and eat/drink
:mecry::mecry::mecry:

Ok...we will miss you! I have only made three meet n greets this year.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Sounds like it's time to bring Sandbox out of summer retirement for this day. Have another thing going on with hubby the night before nearby that will involve beverages and staying over, but will make proper arrangements to include this.
I hope I remember how to drive a pig out there!

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Better throw a winch on that Brick, just in case somebody gets a little too crazy!

:wink

Hopefully we won't need it on this trip. The winch is here, I just need the front bumper. Mike has asked me not to order it yet. He would like to get my tires out of the living room then we can put the front bumper there.:smile

I know Mike has a winch and I am sure Zack has one. But Mike also knows, I am still not ready to get too crazy out there.

·
Premium Member
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hopefully we won't need it on this trip. The winch is here, I just need the front bumper. Mike has asked me not to order it yet. He would like to get my tires out of the living room then we can put the front bumper there.:smile

I know Mike has a winch and I am sure Zack has one. But Mike also knows, I am still not ready to get too crazy out there.

We are throwing you to the wolves with pork chops and bacon tied to you. 😝 you'll do fine. Just don't follow Jen thru that one mud hole. She finds the good stuff. Lol

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
We are throwing you to the wolves with pork chops and bacon tied to you. 😝 you'll do fine. Just don't follow Jen thru that one mud hole. She finds the good stuff. Lol
I've sworn off that area! I involuntarily hiss and make the sign of the cross when near it...

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
So there hasn't been any chatter on this in the last few days...are you all still planning to be there tomorrow?
I believe so!

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Alright, I should be there. Loading up all my offroading stuff and taking it with me to the wedding. It's the same distance from Angola to Badlands as home so I'll be leaving from there instead of driving back here tonight.

·
Premium Member
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes we shall wheel. Sorry been kinda busy with work all week. At @jeepconvert now installing Janes lift. We will be there in the morning setting up camp.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I'm a little late to the party but I'm planning to be up there tomorrow. Is a time to meet set up yet?

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
We are thinking around noon. I really don't want to get up to early. Cindy was a bad girl today. We think Noonish would be good.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts