Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Sounds good. Driving tired out there is not recommended.

I'm excited to see another brick! They seem to be the rarest color. If they are anything like stamps, brick with be the most valuable and sought after color in 50 years or so, lol. See brick is the best color.

·
Registered
190 Posts
When are you kids planning another BL visit??

Im booked the next 3 weekends (Raush Creek, Wheeling with Veterans, Raush again) but would love to catch up with you guys.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts

It sure does take a while to put these things together!

·
Registered
765 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Click the link for pictures from the Badlands Trip. Mad Mike, thanks again for setting it up.

https://flic.kr/s/aHskjW3RQV

Mike and I have pics and some videos to upload. Give us a few days. We just go home and need to unpack. We will post links to everything. I am used to taking around 300 - 500 pics per trip. This is a bit different for me. Being a driver, I took way less photos.

·
Premium Member
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Click the link for pictures from the Badlands Trip. Mad Mike, thanks again for setting it up.

https://flic.kr/s/aHskjW3RQV

Great shots Mike. Look for more runs. I'll be home for a while. We may be doing a dirty turtle soon if any of you Indy peeps want to attend. Also planning a big run to red river gorge possibly October.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Great shots Mike. Look for more runs. I'll be home for a while. We may be doing a dirty turtle soon if any of you Indy peeps want to attend. Also planning a big run to red river gorge possibly October.
I am ready!!! What an awesome birthday trip! Red River Gorge is beautiful in the fall!

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts

I might be able to convince my wife to come if we go to Red River Gorge. I haven't been in the fall but I can imagine it's beautiful. I'm game for Red River or Dirty Turtle.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Where is Red River?

·
Premium Member
214 Posts

Attachments

21 - 39 of 39 Posts