Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for it?? KillerBee sent me a Facebook invite and I'm in!

I think we're shooting for an early arrival but not sure if the time has been set!

Remember, your owners manual states you need to run 4WD once a month...so come on out and consider this as preventive maintenance!!!

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Anyone up for it?? KillerBee sent me a Facebook invite and I'm in!

I think we're shooting for an early arrival but not sure if the time has been set!

Remember, your owners manual states you need to run 4WD once a month...so come on out and consider this as preventive maintenance!!!
How built up do you need your rig to be to run there? Idk if I could make it out there for this one but I know you guys go for runs pretty often.

·
Registered
765 Posts
How built up do you need your rig to be to run there? Idk if I could make it out there for this one but I know you guys go for runs pretty often.

You can be stock! You can do most of the trails stock. There are bi passes for some of the harder stuff! I ran my FJ there when it was stock.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
You can be stock! You can do most of the trails stock. There are bi passes for some of the harder stuff! I ran my FJ there when it was stock.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Thanks! I definitely will need to go here when I get a chance. But unfortunately, it won't be this particular weekend...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A guy named Jesse Fry is setting it up on Facebook. I'm running up with Killer Bee and think we'll be there at 9:00 for registration.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
No pics?

·
Registered
765 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts