Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’d like to announce a Group Buy FEELER for Baja Designs! This comes from a coordinated effort from Total Automotive Performance and myself. Total Automotive is a supporting vendor on this forum and when all is said in done you will order through their website with a provided discount code. This thread is only a FEELER. Who is interested in this? I promise you the discount will be great and make it worth while for some of the best lights on the market. I know I will be getting some!

Here’s the skinny:

1) GB pricing is: GB Discount + Free Shipping to lower 48! No minimum # of purchasers required!

2) In two weeks on 10/20/15 I will close this thread and Total Automotive will open up an official GB thread in their sub forum. PM's will be sent out to those who inquire about the discount or are ready to order.

3) DO NOT PM me or Total Automotive asking for more info, this will all happen in the official GB thread in two weeks starting 10/20/15! I will link to that thread here when it's time.

I've been waiting on these to go on sale to order more, time to make it happen! Who wants some lights?!! :rocker:

Lighting » Baja Designs - Total Automotive Performance - Your Source for Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Premium Member
8,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
You guys know group buys on products like this don't happen very often. Tons of sizes, colors, and lenses to choose from, lifetime warranty and crazy bright. What more could you want? Now's the time!

Attachments

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,423 Posts
Jingle bells...Beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Keep me posted, please...

·
Premium Member
8,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm interested what kind of numbers
Specific numbers will be available in 1 week, 6 days on another thread I will link to here.

Think: high lumen to cost ratio :lol:

Jingle bells...Beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Keep me posted, please...
A very bright Christmas :)

Updated OP with a link to online store, they already have pretty good prices on BD stuff.

·
Premium Member
1,028 Posts
I'd be in for some of the rock lights, and maybe two of the push button dome lights...

-The rock lights, as rock lights, obviously.
-And one push button dome light under the truck by each door as "step lights" that come on with the dome light when you open a door, but use the button to manually turn them off if you needed the doors open for extended periods of time (like tailgating or camping).

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
I just ordered the DBCustomz aluminum pillar curved light bar mount. It is made for the 50 inch curved Baja light bar. I ordered it before the light because I want to get my snorkel on next month and the snorkel attaches to the light bar mount. I was planning on waiting a little longer on the light but now maybe not :).

Patiently waiting...:grin

1 - 20 of 131 Posts