Recently switched to a +3.5” long travel kit so my old Baja Kits +2” is up for sale. The kit has about 8K miles. The kit was powder coated silver (similar to the Total Chaos color but brighter) when I bought it new because I wasn’t a fan of the gloss black.
- Boxed Lower control arms (tabbed for bypass shocks and limit straps)
- Boxed upper control arms
- Chromoly axle shafts (will sell separately since some people prefer to use alternate shafts or have their own already)
- New Crown braided steel brake lines
- Kartek 8” limit straps and clevis’ (strap mounts needed if you want to use the straps)
- All original delrin bushings and grade-8 hardware.