Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
New version in the works as we speak

We should receive the new clamps today or tommorow and will have a prototype done the first of next week. This will be a clamp on version that will clamp directly on the stock rack and will have the full hoop set up.

More information to follow very soon....stay tuned!
Can't wait to see that, sounds like what I have been waiting for. :cheers:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Re: Baja Style roof light bar **now taking orders**

OK

We have prototyped this and there were no issues on the truck. This is a clamp on stock FJ roof rack light bar. It uses two billet clamps to hold onto the stock factory rack. It will be available in the following variations:

Clamp on Flat light bar without upper hoop, three, four or five light tabs: $120

Clamp on light bar with upper hoop: $170

You can fit three 9" lights or four 7" lights with the upper hoop. These will be made to order as you need to let us know the number of tabs needed and they DO NOT come powder coated. You supply the rattle can color of your choice. We have used satin black and it matches the stock rack well.

bar1.JPG

bar2.JPG

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Sweet!! Price is right on just like your tube bumper. Wish I had the funds to support your business. For now just bump for you as an excellent vendor!!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
wow. amazing work guys.
you guys basically make dreams come true.

this is definitely going to be in the future
as well as the prerunner bumper.

[i wonder if i could i possibly get a deal if i were to get both at once? :thinkerg: ]

21 - 29 of 29 Posts