Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rack and Sliders sold - Thanks

Hey everyone, I've decided to cut my '13 FJ loose because its no longer practical - So I'd like to give back to the community by selling some bits back.

BajaRack drop in basket, I bought from another forum member - in decent shape: $300 or best offer - Local Pickup only - Located in the san fernando valley.

Pure frame sliders - these have been rhino lined and have held up great, and look great - 300 or best offer - local pickup only - same as above

full OEM silver kit: grill, bumper ends front and back, front and back valence No tow hitch cutout, mirrors and door handles - these have been left outside since 2013 and are very dirty except the grill. I'm sure they can be cleaned up, but I'd like to get $100 for all of it and id prefer to sell it as a kit and Id prefer not to ship it. - if anyone is interested, i can take photos

If anyone is interested the car is also for sale as well - Pink slip in hand, 46k on the clock - EDIT: $29,000

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,710 Posts
Sorry, edited original post.
Thank you. GLWS

You might do better to start a separate thread for the vehicle as it might get overlooked here which would be a shame, nice looking, well cared for FJ

·
Registered
13 Posts
HI, would you be willing to part out your FJ? I'm interested in buying your oem roof rack.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts