Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

***Bajarack Group Buy***

12K views 43 replies 20 participants last post by  chitown4x4 
#1 · (Edited)
Spread the word and take advantage of our best offer ever!

Hello everybody,

We at BajaRack are organizing a Group Buy for members of this Forum, the buy applies only for racks (not accessories).

From 10 - 19 orders = 15 % off retail price
From 20 or more = 20 % off retal price

As of today the lead-time for our products is 4 weeks but it may change depending on demand. Here are the guidelines.

How do I place my order?

Please e-mail us at sales@bajarack.com with the subject FJ Cruiser Forum Group Buy and include the following information:
Name
Address
Phone number
Email
Product(s) part number

Once we receive your e-mail, our customer service department will call you to obtain credit card information (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or Amex)

When will my product ship?

If the item is in stock it will ship immediately, if not you will be notified by e-mail the ship date.
To calculate the cost of shipping you can go to our website and add the item to the shopping cart to know how much shipping would be.

If members of a geographical area want to get together to order several racks we can place 5 racks per pallet and save substantially on shipping. One member from your group needs to organize this arrangement and contact us. We can only ship pallets to a commercial address with a dock.

Once we receive your order we will charge your card the product amount except for shipping. Once we ship the product we would charge the balance.

If you decide to cancel your order it will take us 3-7 working days to refund your credit card.

If you buy your rack at the 15% discount and the Group Buy goes over 20 racks we will refund the 5% back to you.

We don't accept custom orders.

The group buy will end April 20th.

If you have any questions you can always call us at 1-888-538-0588

Thank you

Bajarack

Hello adventures!!!

We are ready to place our group buy orders!

We have reached more than 20 buyers (20% off)

Confirmed orders:
1. Josh Templeton | Fresno, CA | FJ Cruiser Forums
2. Francis G Difulco | River Ridge, LA | FJ Cruiser Forums
3. David Burnett | Ewa Beach, HI | Toyota-4runner.org
4. Ado Gamez | Leander, TX | Toyota-4runner.org
5. Derek Edgar | Burbank, CA | Toyota-4runner.org
6. Gian Calderon | Campbell, CA | Toyota-4runner.org
7. Matthew Murrey | Tucson, AZ | TacomaWorld
8. Blair Mannella | Portland, OR | Toyota-4runner.org
9. Jacob Fletcher | Battle Ground, WA | Toyota-4runner.org
10. Carter Marriott | Pick Up San Diego | FJ Cruiser Forums
11. Tim Waller | Bel Air, MD | FJ Cruiser Forums
12. Matthew Sweeney | San Jose, California | Toyota-4runner.org
13. David Zurn Jr | Marietta, GA | TacomaWorld
14. Roque Solo | Dallas, TX | FJ Cruiser Forums
15. Ivan Chin | San Jose, CA | Toyota-4runner.org
16. Eryck Hung Pasadena, CA | Toyota-4runner.org
17. Dennis Ovens | McKinney, TX | FJ Cruiser Forums
18. Martin Cortez | Sioux City, IA | Toyota-4runner.org
19. Eric Vensel | Naples, FL | Toyota-4runner.org
20. Jeremy Bruner | Lagrange, GA | FJ Cruiser Forums
21. Noah Chalker | Frisco, TX | Toyota-4runner.org
22. Daniel Acuna | Altlanta GA | FJ Cruiser Forums
23. Axel Henry | St Paul, MN | Toyota-4runner.org
24. Jeffrey Sanders | Humble TX | FJ Cruiser Forums

Someone from customer service will contact you to request payment information.

***Remember: If you are planning to share shipping cost with other buyer, delivery address must be BUSSINESS ADDRESS***

www.bajarack.com

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
@Bajarack is this for the Drop in basket also. I just got a second one for our second FJ and don't need a third (Yet), But I know those are popular with those who don't want full rack? Maybe update the first post if the Drop in basket is included in this.

Reactions: Bajarack
#11 ·
I got a Baja rack a few years ago from Southeast Overland, who also did install, great to work with! Mine was done by group buy: but I was able to order 4 tabs mounted in front of wind deflector to mount 4 Rigid XL lights and came out great. Of course I paid for this change; but not allowing changes anymore?

Gas anyone else noticed that there are not the numerous group buys by both manufacturers and dealers like past years?

#19 ·
These are great racks, I have had mine on the roof since spring of 2010, and it is holding up perfectly.
Got it when the Utility model first came out, and it lowered my roof top tent down significantly over the OEM rack.

#20 ·
You guys don't make the 'drop in basket' anymore do you? I didn't see on your site. (The one that is like 1/2 the original roof rack size, can be positioned in front or back?) Thanks!

#23 · (Edited)
Hello adventures!!!

We are ready to place our group buy orders!

We have reached more than 20 buyers (20% off)

Confirmed orders:
1. Josh Templeton | Fresno, CA | FJ Cruiser Forums
2. Francis G Difulco | River Ridge, LA | FJ Cruiser Forums
3. David Burnett | Ewa Beach, HI | Toyota-4runner.org
4. Ado Gamez | Leander, TX | Toyota-4runner.org
5. Derek Edgar | Burbank, CA | Toyota-4runner.org
6. Gian Calderon | Campbell, CA | Toyota-4runner.org
7. Matthew Murrey | Tucson, AZ | TacomaWorld
8. Blair Mannella | Portland, OR | Toyota-4runner.org
9. Jacob Fletcher | Battle Ground, WA | Toyota-4runner.org
10. Carter Marriott | Pick Up San Diego | FJ Cruiser Forums
11. Tim Waller | Bel Air, MD | FJ Cruiser Forums
12. Matthew Sweeney | San Jose, California | Toyota-4runner.org
13. David Zurn Jr | Marietta, Georgia | TacomaWorld
14. Roque Solo | Dallas, TX | FJ Cruiser Forums
15. Ivan Chin | San Jose, CA | Toyota-4runner.org
16. Eryck Hung Pasadena, CA | Toyota-4runner.org
17. Dennis Ovens | McKinney, TX | FJ Cruiser Forums
18. Martin Cortez | Sioux City, IA | Toyota-4runner.org
19. Eric Vensel | Naples, FL | Toyota-4runner.org
20. Jeremy Bruner | Lagrange, GA | FJ Cruiser Forums
21. Noah Chalker | Frisco, TX | Toyota-4runner.org
22. Daniel Acuna | Altlanta GA | FJ Cruiser Forums
23. Axel Henry | St Paul, MN | Toyota-4runner.org
24. Jeffrey Sanders | Humble TX | FJ Cruiser Forums

Someone from customer service will contact you to request payment information.

***Remember: If you are planning to share shipping cost with other buyer, delivery address must be BUSSINESS ADDRESS***

#29 ·
How much is it with the discounted price? I can drive down to your HQ and pick it up too, if that will save shipping costs unless there are someone else shipping anywhere in the Los Angeles area.

#34 ·
I'm sorry I missed this. Just got my FJ last week and will buy a standard rack with mesh floor. By chance any do you have one that someone didn't pick up at a group buy discount. (fingers crossed) :smile

#40 ·
Bought my OEM Basket Rack in June 2016 - I use it weekly!

A few weeks ago, I noticed the clamp were rusting...so I removed the rack and the rack is also rusting where the clamps attach. It looks like I need to clean and paint them. I was thinking of sanding away the rust and applying some primer and then some truck bedliner or something similar. Any suggestions?

BTW - there is a 2 yr warranty on the powder coat. Though it was obvious the rust began long before the 2 years, the Baja Rack rep told me I was out of luck even though by the time I thought to ask them - it was about 10 days past the warranty period and they told me to pound sand (they would sell new clamps though). Since I have some work to do on the rack attachment, I chose to fix it myself.

SO, CHECK YOUR RACKS FOR POWDER COAT FAILURE AND NOTIFY THEM BEFORE THE 2 YEARS!!!!!!!

I still love the rack.

Ric

Attachments

#41 · (Edited)
Spread the word and take advantage of our best offer ever!

Hello everybody,

We have been getting several requests for a Group Buy so we are organizing one for members of this Forum, the buy applies only for racks (not accessories).

From 10 - 19 orders = 15 % off retail price
From 20 or more = 20 % off retail price

As of today the lead-time for our products is 5 weeks but it may change depending on demand. Here are the guidelines.

How do I place my order?

Please e-mail us at sales@bajarack.com with the subject FJCruiser Forum Group Buy and include the following information:
Name
Address
Phone number
Email
Product(s) part number

Once we receive your e-mail, our customer service department will call you to obtain credit card information (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or Amex)

When will my product ship?

If the item is in stock it will ship immediately, if not you will be notified by e-mail the ship date.
The shipping cost will be calculated based on the address you provide to us, if the rack goes to a commercial address there’s usually a savings of 15%.

If members of a geographical area want to get together to order several racks we can place 5 racks per pallet and save substantially on shipping. One member from your group needs to organize this arrangement and contact us. We can only ship pallets to a commercial address with a dock.

Once we receive your order we will charge your card the product amount except for shipping. Once we ship the product we would charge the balance.

If you decide to cancel your order it will take us 3-7 working days to refund your credit card in full.

If you buy your rack at the 15% discount and the Group Buy goes over 20 racks we will refund the 5% back to you.

The group buy will end November 1st 2018.

If you have any questions you can always call us at 1-888-538-0588

Thank you

Bajarack

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.