Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of Hi-Lift jack mounts for the FJ Cruiser standard BajaRack (part # BR-HLA6-0). I mounted them and then took them off a week later because I decided to go another route for mounting my Hi-Lift. They are in like new condition and include all the original parts. You can check out the BajaRack website for more information:

Baja Rack

I am asking $50 shipped (Paypal only) and I can send pictures if necessary.

Attachments

·
Registered
290 Posts
I have a set of Hi-Lift jack mounts for the FJ Cruiser standard BajaRack (part # BR-HLA6-0). I mounted them and then took them off a week later because I decided to go another route for mounting my Hi-Lift. They are in like new condition and include all the original parts. You can check out the BajaRack website for more information:

Baja Rack

I am asking $50 shipped (Paypal only) and I can send pictures if necessary.
Do you have any pics?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not to get off topic but did you find a better way to mount it?
The 6" mounts that I am selling require you to mount the jack on the side of the rack. However, I really wanted to mount the jack on the back of the BajaRack...but the rear cross bars are closer together than the side cross bars so the 6" mount wouldn't fit right. So I contacted BajaRack and they have a set of 5" mounts that can be used to mount the jack to the rear of the rack. Hope that makes sense.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Is it safe to assume this only works with the baja rack? (as opposed to the Toyota OE rack)
yes because the stock rack is more of a cylinder and these are for a flat rack

·
Registered
58 Posts
I use these on my ARB roof rack and it works out great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts