Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a BajaRack...the kind that attaches to the OEM Rack and sits flush? If so, I need the inside dimensions of the rack (i.e. How large of a roof top bag will fit in there). Also, if you have it installed, what are the inside dimensions of the remaining OEM Rack towards the rear?

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Do you know can you still have a light rail attached to front of the stock roof rack with this rack attached, they sell both on this website but im still unsure

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hello Leo
I read this thread looked out the window and thought "nope its to cold", looked back at the screen and thought to myself, "you'll never come back to this thread"....read your sig.......I like your sig. so out into the cold I go with tape measure. Anbody with firearms, German Shepards and two FJ's in there sig. is in my good books :)
Baja Rack OEM Basket inside dimensions are 40.5" long X 35" wide. The space behind the basket from the out side tube of the basket to the inside of the OEM rack tube is 25.5". Yes you can have lights on the front of the basket if you order it that way. There is also a spare tire carrier that allows you to have a 35" tall tire up there as well as a fuel can carrier. I opted to mount the carrier to the OEM rack crossbars. Let me know if you need any other measurments or pictures.

·
Registered
18 Posts
What do you mean by order it this way and what kind of light bar is that you are running. I love it!!!

Hello Leo
I read this thread looked out the window and thought "nope its to cold", looked back at the screen and thought to myself, "you'll never come back to this thread"....read your sig.......I like your sig. so out into the cold I go with tape measure. Anbody with firearms, German Shepards and two FJ's in there sig. is in my good books :)
Baja Rack OEM Basket inside dimensions are 40.5" long X 35" wide. The space behind the basket from the out side tube of the basket to the inside of the OEM rack tube is 25.5". Yes you can have lights on the front of the basket if you order it that way. There is also a spare tire carrier that allows you to have a 35" tall tire up there as well as a fuel can carrier. I opted to mount the carrier to the OEM rack crossbars. Let me know if you need any other measurments or pictures.

·
Premium Member
2,140 Posts
Very nice, Runt. Finishing Toyota's job for them, the right way. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
I have it, great product so far. I also opted to have four light tabs welded. They charged me $15 a tab if I remember right. Just call Baja Rack and ask them. Very nice to deal with. I gotta get a few Dually D2s to throw up there now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts