Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Keith I always wanted a BAMuffler for my tundra and I know that your work is top notch. But do you have any videos/sound clips of a bamuffler on an fj?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just my luck. :flame::mecry: Ordered a JBA from Amazon just this week. Would definitely have preferred this!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
422 Posts
Which version is in the video, mellow or extremely loud? I'm very familiar with the different setups you make for the tundra, how if at all are they different for the fj? Sorry for all the questions i just like to be in the know.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hey Dark Horse I have his basic set up. What I love is 2 things. First is the redesigned tail pipe to keep it from getting pinched. 2nd is the sound. It's not much louder then stock but there is a beautiful rumble that it produces along with a bit more pep. For me it's the perfect blend of performance and sound. I wish he offered this deal a year ago :) really great price and you couldn't ask for a cleaner built product.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Which version is in the video, mellow or extremely loud? I'm very familiar with the different setups you make for the tundra, how if at all are they different for the fj? Sorry for all the questions i just like to be in the know.
The system in the video is the mellow set up, same as fj in ob. It's very hard to tell by the video. I don't have a lot of fj videos I thought I had more.

Please don't worry about asking questions, I actually prefer as many questions as it takes, I want my customers as informed as possible.

99% of my FJ systems are our standard system that is mellow when cruising, but you know it's there when you stand on the throttle.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
I liked the sound of mine while out wheeling today! When I had to step on it...
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Yeah, and it seems to help with shifting on the AT as well. Doesn't "hunt" as much for the right gear as before.

·
Premium Member
11,018 Posts
G'day Gobi,
No dyno results, but my butt meter sure can tell the difference.... got my pep and zip back after the lift and tyres for sure...
cheers
Baz

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
I've had my BAMuffler for almost a year now and I love it! No regrets. Great product, finishing, sound and quality. Most importantly Keith has the best customer service and will make sure you are a happy customer.
:cheers:

1 - 20 of 143 Posts