Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I walk into the stealership and ask for the most base FJ they can sell me.
They ask me if I wanted tires and doors! I was like WTF :flame: , of coarse I want tires and doors.
Well this is what I took home :rofl: At least it had seats and speakers...
I guess I can find the rest on ebay :jester:

Attachments

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Cool!...So Al, what are you going to build, do tell :D

·
Registered
670 Posts
Nice tires and doors:lol:
There's gotta be a story here...?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Theft recovery?

What tires?

·
Premium Member
7,671 Posts
she looks good without the fenders :D good chose in color too!

·
Premium Member
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok, so what color are you painting it? :D
Ah, the golden question :clap: . Not just what color, but what will be sprayed on her!

She has gone in for LineX in Olive Drab :rocker: , hence all the panels removed. The engine room will stay BC, but that's ok.
I hope I remember how to put Humpty back together again.

When I get her back, I will wire a 1500W inverter, CB and install my Snorkel. You think I can pull it off before the Summit.

More details, when I have them. Maybe I should finally start a build thread.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Ok, so what color are you painting it? :D

I HATE YOU!

beat me to it! exactly what i was thinking!!!

just so everyone knows, I logan, had this paint idea in my head before fj dave ;)

bah! i knew it!

i win i don't care what any of you say hahaha

hey by the way, nice color choice, gimme a sec i have some result pics, (a friends old xj)

aww all i have is a cell phone flex pic here

·
Registered
449 Posts
Ah, the golden question :clap: . Not just what color, but what will be sprayed on her!

She has gone in for LineX in Olive Drab :rocker: , hence all the panels removed. The engine room will stay BC, but that's ok.
I hope I remember how to put Humpty back together again.

When I get her back, I will wire a 1500W inverter, CB and install my Snorkel. You think I can pull it off before the Summit.

More details, when I have them. Maybe I should finally start a build thread.
cool

·
Premium Member
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Story time!! What was the deal with this FJ and how much did you pay (if I may ask)??
The first post and pics were just for fun. A teaser. I have had this FJ since last August and this linex deal is something I have been wanting to do for a long time. I spent the last weekend popping all the panels apart in prep for Linex and my inverter/CB install.
I just got off the phone with my Linex guy and it looks like more work then he initially thought, even though I explained very detailed what I wanted done. So I may have to compromise and just get linex done and paint the door jams at a later date :mecry: ... I might just do that myself, since I told him to color match it to the Krylon rattle can I provided.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts