Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Baton rouge: Meet/greet/mod: December 11th

12K views 103 replies 15 participants last post by  Saker 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I figured someone should start a thread so we can get a head count goin...i will be bringing jambalaya so if everyone could just bring their beverage of choice we should be good to go. looking forward to seeing everyone.

here's the details...
Sunday, December 11th:
Meet, greet, mod-day at Layton's dad's shop in Baton Rouge
11am
Bring any mods you need to install, any any beer you want to drink.:cheers:
There will be jambalaya and boudin. (pitch a $5 to Jason for grabbing the food)

THE SHOP: Upholstery Limited
9020 South Choctaw Drive
Baton Rouge, LA

1. Hodges
2. Layonnn
3. Brad (TinCan)
4. WillinNO
5. Luan
6. Erick and cousin
7. Brad (123robertelee)

See less See more
#3 ·
Wish I could get away...:cheers:

#4 ·
I actually plan to be there for this one......maybe only to lend a hand but we will see what I can come up with. :bigthumb:

P.S. Jason, glad to see you are making good use of your down time. :silly:

#6 ·
I figured someone should start a thread so we can get a head count goin...i will be bringing jambalaya so if everyone could just bring their beverage of choice we should be good to go. looking forward to seeing everyone.

here's the details...
Sunday, December 11th:
11am

9020 South Choctaw Drive
Baton Rouge, LA
I'm definitely coming. I'll pack some Abita Turbodog and something lighter for those who don't like darker beer (which I can't understand). If anyone wants pizza or some other deliverable food while we're there, I've got it. :cheers:

I'm bringing my stuff. If we can't get to it, that's fine. If we do a little, so much better. I don't have a clue about what I'm doing, but I'll help as best I can. I will also no doubt have many questions - definitely about 3" lift, UCA, & new tires & wheels. You're gonna love me!

Got the FJ really dirty for the first time this past weekend as well in the Spillway. It's still fun to go thru the mud.

#7 ·

here's the details...
Sunday, December 11th:
11am

9020 South Choctaw Drive
Baton Rouge, LA
Yeah it might not be such a good thing...me being on the computer all day hopped up on pain pills. I bought around $800 worth of mods today..
What new goodies did you pick up? I did pretty much the same thing today. I ordered a Yamaha 900W inverter/generator on line. :jester:

#14 ·
Unfortunately, I just realized I have to coach my son's basketball game at 2:15 on the 11th so I guess I am out. :(

#17 ·
Oh, I plan to wheel that weekend. We have a game that Sunday at 1:15 so I'll either leave early or get someone to fill in for me.

My trailer SHOULD be back together this week and ready to go by next weekend. And my new-to-me bellhousing/SM420 tranny/AA RockBox/3speed t-case just arrived today. So, if I break my current set-up, I'm not worried!! Bring it!!! :rocker::rocker:

#18 ·
Ohhh yea! Got a few skids and exhaust and the cb is next. It's gonna be a good time!

Sent from my dumb phone using AutoGuide App

#24 ·
I need 2 please!:cheers:

#25 ·
Tincan Ima get with you Tommorow about a cb. Other than that i can't wait! If needed do we need a list of good items to bring? (Food or fun). ;D

Sent from my PG86100 using AutoGuide App

#26 ·
There is a small BBQ pit that Larry left up there for all to use. So, bring some charcoal and some meat and you are good to go. :bigthumb:

#46 ·
I'm coming. I'll be alone. I'm good w/ jambalaya. No thanks on the boudin - and I was raised on the bayou.

Will

#35 ·
1. Layton/roux
2. Hodges/ maybe zoey
3. Luan
4. Erick/ and cousin

Hodges, let me know i can always throw some cash in

#41 ·
Don't forget whatever tools you need for the SRT trigger :)
I got my parts and my freshly cleaned P220 waiting.

#53 ·
mark Noah and I as tentative (Bringing food and Drink if we make it)

#43 ·
so now I've been informed to start looking into a 2nd note on an fj lol...oh these women... my only saving grace is her 40 mile drive to new orleans. her corolla s is great for that. so your fj is safe, for now. ;D

#50 ·
Hey Will, i slightly edited your number. That way it helps prevent spam bots from searching and picking it up. ;)

#51 ·
Thanks. I was never too fond of Spam. There are really things out there that can pick up your number? What do they use it for - call me with offers for things I don't want or for something more felonious?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.