Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

All COFJ'ers and Out - of - Towners staying in the Denver area the night before the Summit starts.

Yes this does include the BLACK SHEEP GROUP!!:lol:

If you are coming in from out of town, there are plenty of hotels near our house. Our house is already full. :bigthumb:

PM me if you can make it with how many, so we know approx. how many peeps we will have. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
oh so now we're a separate entity now? I thought we are ALL Colorado fj'rs... no lines bein drawn here... just need to accommodate the "others" that's all.... ;)

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
Oh, if it weren't 6 hours out of my way! :) Have fun!

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
thanks...we'll be seein you soon enough!

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
She says with just a tinge of fear in her voice! :lol:

M
are you kidding me...girl we can hang! as long as you don't mind hangin out with a whole bunch of tattooed freaks....:rofl:

Very tempting since I will be camping in the area. I have to be at Red Rock early that night however for the foo fighters concert....
a few other's will be going to the foo fighters concert as well... I believe Dirtchick..and SuFuCru who is no longer on this site... you might want to talk to Jackie and see what they've got planned..

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
a few other's will be going to the foo fighters concert as well... I believe Dirtchick..and SuFuCru who is no longer on this site... you might want to talk to Jackie and see what they've got planned..
thanks for the advice. Otherwise I will be all alone :(

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
yeah contact the original poster on this thread...Tonysbluefj

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
are you kidding me...girl we can hang! as long as you don't mind hangin out with a whole bunch of tattooed freaks....:rofl:
Oh, that's totally fine with me! I'm too conservative for tattoos but it's cool what other people do with them.

Bryan's going to be there! Now THAT'S scary! ;)

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Oh it should be alot of fun... again... I can't wait!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Very tempting since I will be camping in the area. I have to be at Red Rock early that night however for the foo fighters concert....
PM sent. The others are going to the concert on Monday. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not a problem Shane. See you next Tues.

Do you need our addy? ;)

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Hey Jackie... it looks like my mamasita is gonna get a chance to be home early enough to have the kids before your bbq.... so we'll be kidless.. :worried:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
This evening's become kinda booked, but I'd like to come by. Can you tell me where I'm goin'? :)

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
just drive around until you find a voodoo in a driveway. make an adventure out of it!
Frak! I wouldn't have to go far around here!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts