21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Mine with new Nittos!

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
I have the 20"BBS wheels swaped from my Tundra before turning it in.I have no complaints with them at all other than the center cap are showing signs of Corrosion around the edges but the whees are perfect. Before you get them from tire rack make sure they have the correct hub size because I believe that the RD-6 wheels are not the correct hub size and the Toyota hubs are hub centric.
I got mine from Tacozilla from the sight aka Shannon Brookshire.
I am running a set of Michelin 275/55/20 tires now but when the lift come in I'll go with a bigger set of Nitto Terra Grappers

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
every dealer in the southeast is owned by southeast toyota. you can call any dealer in the southeast and order the wheels. i saw a set on ebay not too long ago. good luck. in my opinion the wheels look awesome and are very good quality, plus .5 inches wider.
Contact Shannon Brookshire (Tacozilla) here on the site He is an autonation dealer who can connect with any SET dealer.He had mine dropped shipped to my house from a local Toyota dealer here in South Florida

·
Registered
99 Posts
I love my 17" BBS Rims...great look. I have them wrapped with Goodyear MT/R's. The rims (center caps) do hold water though...when I launch my waverunners I need to back into the salt water, of course, and the caps fill up with water. For some reason the water is never expelled from the cap though, even after traveling down the road. I noticed this when I went to get my tires balanced and the center caps were stuck on so tight because of the corrosion that the tech had to break them in order to get them off. They still had water in them as well...NASTY MOLDY WATER. Be careful if you are in water a ton.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
still have my bbs wheels for sale..

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
I have the BBS 20', Just installed 6' Fab Tec and put the Nitto Terra grapplers all terrains 325/60/20. 35's O.M.G.! What a combo! Love pullin up next to the Hummers and Lookin down on them HaHaaa! The tires are super quiet but I also have slight wheel vibration, guess I can live with it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
The last post on this thread was January 4th 2007 that's been over 13 years ago. Bringing it back because I made a thread asking about rare fj cruiser wheels. I did a search here this bbs thread came up. Been trying to look up different information on them and there is some good info here.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts