Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a great time, Good sammies from the deli on tavern road, a couple silly sodas and miles of dirt and mountains. we ran an atv trail and got a little scraped up, stopped for photos a couple times and made it back to the ghost town gold mine. saw snakes, spiders, hawks, jackrabbits and all sorts of bugs. here's a few of my pics, I think the others have some too. Hopefully they'll post up.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Looks like a fun day. what's with the pic of the sticks? I was thinking there might be a rattler in there and stared for a while, didn't see anything.

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No reason, I just thought they looked kinda neat, like dead earth tones and twisted grey stuff. If you look at it alone and it's larger size it looks more interesting. Id does look kinda goofy mashed in wit the other Photos. Well I really wish I could be up in big bear but dammit work stinks. Have fun up there!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Looks like a fun day Mike.. Who went along with you?

I'd like to see some more pics from the run. :)
~Brian

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
That's look like a great drive/day.. The last pic is really nice.. Ron

PS: I admit.. I was looking for the snake in the pic too.. LOL

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like a fun day Mike.. Who went along with you?

I'd like to see some more pics from the run. :)
~Brian
I had in my ride my neighbors and thir baby and Ballkillerxxx, and FJinOB came out with a female freind of his, forgot her name but really sweet chica. I know the other guys got some better pics coming down the atv trail there was a spot that needed spotting so hopefully they will post them up. Just a relaxing day. I forgot the champagne to drink at the peak for a photo but I'll bring it on the next run. See ya Saturday in Temecula!!

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's look like a great drive/day.. The last pic is really nice.. Ron

PS: I admit.. I was looking for the snake in the pic too.. LOL
actually if you look closely at the sticks, there is a purple flower about center. it's really tiny and just looks out of place.

·
Registered
911 Posts
No reason, I just thought they looked kinda neat, like dead earth tones and twisted grey stuff. If you look at it alone and it's larger size it looks more interesting. Id does look kinda goofy mashed in wit the other Photos. Well I really wish I could be up in big bear but dammit work stinks. Have fun up there!!
JAJAJA,
i spent like 5 min looking for a snake or a spider on that pic... :lol:

last time i was there there was still some snow, really cool place.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Here's mine view of the trip...

·
Registered
244 Posts
Nice pics Dave. Love the one of your FJ lifting his hind leg.

~Brian

PS. I was down in OB Sunday (took my Mom to Hodad's after going to the zoo) and looked around for you and your rig.

Thanks for posting some pics!

·
Registered
849 Posts
too funny.........i was LOOKING FOR A SNAKE AND/OR SPIDER in the twigs too. :) i kept staring at it and finally gave up....glad i did. :)

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
too funny.........i was LOOKING FOR A SNAKE AND/OR SPIDER in the twigs too. :) i kept staring at it and finally gave up....glad i did. :)
di ya find the flower though?? look about dead center. its tiny

·
Registered
849 Posts
di ya find the flower though?? look about dead center. its tiny
when i squint really hard and put my face about 1" from the computer....yes i can see your dang purple flower.....and its beautiful by the way. beauty in the middle of all that dead and twisted wood. poetry! :)

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
when i squint really hard and put my face about 1" from the computer....yes i can see your dang purple flower.....and its beautiful by the way. beauty in the middle of all that dead and twisted wood. poetry! :)
Sweet! someone gets it. heheheh

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Looks like a fun day. what's with the pic of the sticks? I was thinking there might be a rattler in there and stared for a while, didn't see anything.
:lol: i was looking for a snake too, weird.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Nice pics Dave. Love the one of your FJ lifting his hind leg.

~Brian

PS. I was down in OB Sunday (took my Mom to Hodad's after going to the zoo) and looked around for you and your rig.

Thanks for posting some pics!
I was up by FunJunkies area but I ate Hodads today as a matter of fact. I'm alway's around OB well for 4 days more. When I'm back from Indonesia I'll make sure to look up everybody for some good fun.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts