Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
IMPORTANT- If you are interested in coming out , please RSVP!!!
c . huff @ beaverun . com (remove spaces)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Schedule

9:00am-10:00am Registration
10:00am - Introduction and Classroom for Level 1&2
10:30am - Trail Ride #1
1:00pm - lunch break
2:00pm - Trail Ride #2
5:00pm - wrap up
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Guidelines & Rules for BeaveRun Dirt Days

All vehicle types and makes are welcome! Open to the general public!
You don't have to be a current club member to attend!!

(if you have any questions, ask away!)

General Guidelines & Rules for BeaveRun Dirt Days

• RSVP is requested for Dirt Days - If you’re running late call us for additional help or directions!
  • Be On Time - Please allow time for travel and respect the time the ride is to start.
  • When riding on a trail, do not let the person behind you out of site. If you lose sight of them, STOP!
  • Bring food & non-alcoholic beverages. THERE WILL BE NO ALCOHOL ON ANY TRAIL!! Feel free to bring your own food and please pick up any trash that you may see on the trails.
  • TREAD LIGHTLY AND STAY ON THE TRAILS!! You will be asked to leave and not return if you deviate from the trail because you’re bored, etc.
  • Listen to your guides! They have been here before and are here to help you.
  • Children & Pets need to be safe! This means they must be monitored by their parent/guardian at all times!! Closely monitor your pet. Make sure your pet is strapped in securely. They can get hurt from bouncing around just as easily as humans can.
  • Ask for help! It's ok to ask for help or a spotter to get over an obstacle; same goes for a strap. Getting stuck is part of the sport and working as a team to help others is why we are here.
  • No moving obstacles or Modifying the trails! We have specific paths and obstacles in / on the trails at BeaveRun. Some people have a habit of making the trail work for them instead of employing a recovery system or driving technique to get them through an obstacle. Most importantly- the next guy in line may be able to do the obstacle!

Groups

If you would like to be in a specific group, please let me know via email, pm or tele!(724-535-1000)

• Easy (Level 1) - The "get your tires dirty", mild challenges, intro to off-road
  • Medium (Level 2) - The majority of our trails and challenge spots - Skids, Lifted and Locked recommended.
  • Hard (Level 3) - Equivalent to black level trails at other parks and areas. Skids, Lifted and Locked REQUIRED.

Vehicle Requirements

• Tow points front and rear
  • Recovery strap! No Chain!
  • General safety/inspection requirement. (no leaky fluid/ bad tires, etc.)

·
Registered
923 Posts
This is a most excellent day for every level, from stock to nicely modified.

You can get your tires dirty.

Test your clearance.

See if your skid plates work.

Or just show that you're a baaaaaddd motha *shut yo mouth*

·
Registered
217 Posts
Chris count me in! I wanna come help prior to the run, too (If you need an extra hand)!:cheers:

Matt, I think I've seen the trucks in those pics! I've been talkin to Bud and I should be ordering my skids and rails in the next week or two. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. He seems like an awesome guy.:rocker:

BTW I told you I was gonna borrow your idea on the LED's. This is what I installed on my truck.
http://www.plasmaglow.com/firestorm.wmv

·
Registered
923 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Some fun from the 7/19 run. Shaun, your skids were so pretty and unscathed...for a little while at least.

·
Registered
923 Posts

1 - 13 of 13 Posts