Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still loving my FJ. It does what it needs to, and just feels right. I have been tempted a few times to trade for something else. but then I get in and drive it, and that thought is gone. I have learned so much about offroading and what great people and friends I have made on the trails,(Priceless) and here on the forum. I could never leave....:bigthumb:

lots of great knowledge and information...Just thought I would chime in while I had a chance..:)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Been dreaming about them for years, and just bought my first one a few days ago... And I know EXACTLY what you're talking about! I get in my other cars, and it's just not right after that. But once I get back in the FJ... bliss... :bigthumb:

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
I just can't imagine life without my FJ!!! It has given me a whole new hobby in life. Finding this Forum and having met so many Great people and some more long term friendships is just Awesome! I usually get board with cars and trucks quickly...ask any of my local friends as they never know what I will be driving next month. Ha Ha...

The FJ and all you people that take the time to post and share your expierience...Thank You!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
188 Posts
It's funny, when I first brought my FJ into my mechanic (not a dealer mechanic) and we spoke of mods, he thought I should just keep it stock so I could trade up....little did he know...hehe. I like driving the FJ now so much, started modding, and now you couldn't pry it from my cold, dead, hands....it's a keeper.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Met/made some great friends since owning the FJ...having the FJ is just a bonus!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I'll be keeping mine till the doors fall off. Screw the price of gas. :lol: And yes this forum is addictive and I'm a junkie. Lots of great info and great people willing to help those in need. I think I'm going to :mecry: :wave:

·
Registered
214 Posts
I could be driving just about any car I want as a daily driver.

While my neighbors are driving overpriced cookie cutter Rang Rovers, Caddy's, Audi's and Benz's...I choose the FJ.

The FJ has is just too much fun even compared to cars/suv's at 3x the cost.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
We need to get out and ride! Had fun with ya'll at Windrock. You can't trade the FJ, well mabye for a .46:rofl:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts