Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody up for some beers tomorrow night in Austin? C-Hunts or anywhere else? :cheers:

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
beer every night

·
Registered
534 Posts
beer every night
Hehe.....I am wearing a Guinness T as we type. ;)

Sounds like a good idea, especially in this unbearable Hades heat.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
i like to call guinness, MOTHERS MILK

·
Registered
534 Posts

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Man, beer sound great right now, although Austin is a b*tch of a drive from me.

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
C-Hunts? Where's that?

Man, I gotta get down to Austin more often. But, seems like every time I head down another favorite hangout disappears...

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You can make it here by happy hour! C-hunts actually is happy all the time, $2 domestic bottles all day & night served in iced buckets!

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Where is it (for when I get down thataway next time)?

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
It's a little dive off of Burnett/183 - 9611 Mcneil Rd.

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
I used to go to Pearl's Oyster Bar on the northeast corner of Burnet and 183, many moons ago. But, I bet that place is gone now, too (didn't go over that way last time I was in Austin).

I'll have to give y'all a shout next time I'm planning on coming down, to put faces with names. Maybe go look up some old haunts.

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pearls burnt down years ago and they never came back. something else is ther now.

Anyway, tonight is beer night for me, anyone in?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Pearls brings back some memories of when I was single. Used to go there and Dallas, Sneakers, and a couple other places including the Union on UT campus.

I keep promising a friend I'll get up there to hang out with him and his family. Always something with my family and several projects I need to finish. I would be great now that he replaced his H2 with a FJ TT.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts