Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Mistress of Mud
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Ben at Rough Country ROCKS!

I picked up a set of DC Crushers 305/70/16 mounted on a new set of Rough Country Black Daytona 16s with Spider Traxx blue spacers. Gotta get the chop done and the pallet from Ben should show up next week!

:bananahump-slvrathl :bananahump-slvrathl :bananahump-slvrathl

·
Registered
2,373 Posts

I picked up a set of DC Crushers 305/70/16 mounted on a new set of Rough Country Black Daytona 16s with Spider Traxx blue spacers. Gotta get the chop done and the pallet from Ben should show up next week!

:bananahump-slvrathl :bananahump-slvrathl :bananahump-slvrathl
Oooooooooo. Very nice VDM. Get those pics up.

·
Mistress of Mud
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I will post pics as soon as I've got them on.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts

very cool..... I need to add the Spider Traxx spacers to my wish list.
And pop those mud flaps off.

·
Premium Member
1,985 Posts

New shoes for the FJ, life doesn't get much better, and to top it of I bet she(FJ) will take you even more places than before.

·
Mistress of Mud
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Stupid question but.........will my 17in alloys fit a 2000 Ford 4x4? or a 2003 Grand Cherokee? How do I find out?

·
Registered
1,744 Posts

Ben is the man. He went out of his way at the Coon Creek Crawl in Dyersburg to give us a tour of the Rough Country Headquarters and to provide great deals to the participants of the ride. Thanks again for the great deal on the lift and helping me find the resource to get it installed. Also thanks for the deal on the rock rails. I put them to good use a few weeks back in Harlan. Rough Country is a great company to do business with.

Also, can't wait to see the pics of your FJ's new shoes Tina. Your killing me. Already on you second set of mud tires. I am still looking forward the day I get the BFG's.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts