Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its official, per todays show and shine, I have the best FJC with the greatest articulation angle in all of Jacksonville and Northeast, Florida!

And yes I have the awards to prove that fact.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For me to post pics would have required me to take pictures.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Challenge accepted!:cheers:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Hey I'm in St. Auggy. Where is this mystery machine?

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Well its official, per todays show and shine, I have the best FJC with the greatest articulation angle in all of Jacksonville and Northeast, Florida!

And yes I have the awards to prove that fact.

Besides the awards..we all would like a few pictures and maybe a description of what aftermarket suspension your running! How many other FJ's you competed against...:bigthumb: What was your RTI #'s

·
Registered
606 Posts
Not buying it without any proof.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, for all those disbelivers...where were you? Like they say in racing, you have to finish to win. Well, you have to show up to compete. (I understand deployment, thanks for all you do.)

Now my intention was not to insult anyone or hurt their feelings, but to light a fire under the NE Florida FJC owners. SHOW UP!!!! I swear its a bunch of soccer moms driving these rigs everywhere I look.

There were 37 JEEPS and my FJ. So yes, I won everything in my class by default. A win is still a win. The invite was posted for close to a month with 200+ views!

For those who are looking for a group in NE Florida to "hang out" with go on Facebook and friend Southern Sands Off Road. I am one of the founding members. It is a very active club, all jeeps and 1 FJC but always looking to make new friends. We do everything from shows at Overbuilt, wheeling at Osceola, Camp Blanding, Hard Rock, to Hanging on Vilano Beach every Sunday during the season.

This past weekends show was a great opportunity to meet and hang out while supporting a worthy cause, the Wheelers for the Wounded.

Apexbasher... Look forward to meeting you when you return from deployment, and thanks for your support of the event.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
The spirit of your declaration was not lost on me! :lol: I figured you were poking us all in the ribs for not showing up. Message received. I look forward to the next opportunity I have to climb that RTI ramp and maybe put a new name on your trophy. What was your RTI number, btw?

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Well, for all those disbelivers...where were you? .
Well My fine fuzzy friend I was Overseas or I would have been there and gladly competed against you......:rofl:

But Seriously I would have gladly taken a crack at your title. Now its game on for next year,!:cheers:
OH and yes.. No pics or RTI.. You werent there either////

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My RTI was 434. Definitely could have gotten more but first time on ramp and didn't really feel it, 6 red stripes in and it could have been expensive. I was itching to go again but it was just the beer talking. But that # will hold as champion until the next time.

If anybody knows of another similar show I will gladly put my title on the line to make some new friends.

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
ANy one can Climb a ramp... Obsticles are way more fun!

Guessed at the Height, based on a 20 degree ramp, My RTI in the pic should be around 494 if its 18 inchs High.. I still had a few inches of travel left.
I have since done a few more mods so I should have alot higher score...
I will Find out in may!:lol:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I pulled these from Southern Sands Offroads' Facebook page. As I stated before I did not take any pictures, to busy with the free Red Stripe. I'm not a big picture taker, so I guess people will just have to show up.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Looks like you hang with a cool group! I wish I could have attended the festivities and met some new friends and supported a great cause :cheers:

Ask anyone around here...I'm well traveled and try to hit the trails with any group that offers up a meet and ride.:bigthumb:

Maybe next time more support from our troops... :rocker:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks, I will continue to post invites to the local events as soon as I am made aware of them.

Looks like you hang with a cool group! I wish I could have attended the festivities and met some new friends and supported a great cause :cheers:

Ask anyone around here...I'm well traveled and try to hit the trails with any group that offers up a meet and ride.:bigthumb:

Maybe next time more support from our troops... :rocker:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Alright...For all those that caught the "spirit" of my post, come out to the Camp Blanding trail ride and Poker Run on April 2nd. It supports the Wounded Warrior Project

There is a thread dedicated in the Florida section.

If you do not attend I shall be forced to poke you with a stick once again!:bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts