Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two Wheel Drive!!!! :clap:

Notice the "Yo"... lol :lol:

Notice the Taillights and bright lights in the Center of the photo!!! :bigthumb:

Little Steep!! :)

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Nice! When I move out to Jax next winter I'm gonna spend a little time with you guys down there. Looks like fun.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah but lets talk about the tow points on that little beast!!! :lol:

You super safe guys out there, don't even want to know how we hooked up a snatch rope on him....

Well OK, you forced it out of me, We used the only thing that would fit through the attachment point, my Hitch Pin!!! We put the hitch pin through the attachment point and then wrapped the snatch rope around the ends of the hitch pin. Then we zip tied the rope to the pin to hold it to the pin. But we did tie a heavy towel around the rope... :thinkerg:

But that little "Escape that could" went most everywhere, and I mean everywhere..... He was the only one willing to get muddy :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Request for one more photo! Hmmmm, where do we go from here!!! :lol:

·
Registered
2008 FJC 4X4 - Sandstorm
510 Posts
Looks like you guys had fun. Looks like a very cool spot!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
great pics

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Those are some awesome shot, do you have like some super camera or something.

·
Registered
108 Posts
nice, looks like fun out there.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Great Pics Paul! can't wait to wheel with you and the crew. I just arrived today from Tn. Spent a day in the Mountains with SMC and the Toyota Trail Teams at Windrock/Coal Creek! Post up for your next ride! See Ya.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts