Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Due to a job change, my commute went from 7 miles to 40 miles round trip on I-75
The Toyo Open Country AT ll ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Due to a job change, my commute went from 7 miles to 40 miles round trip on I-75
The Toyo Open Country AT ll ?
I run BFG KO2s, must say they are some of the best quality tires I've used so far. If you are a weekend warrior like me they should suit well off-road & last a really long time on-road.

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
I run the Faulken Wildpeaks AT3W They are quiet good traction in snow / mud. :)

Reactions: PatriotFJ

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just switched from Michelin Defender LTX M/S (not a true AT tire and more all-season) to BFG KO2. I got my '10 TTE with the LTXs on it, and I will admit that they were very pleasant for road travel. Never had a chance to test them on snow, but they were good with wet roads. The LTXs also rode very firm, probably firmer than the new KO2s, but maybe I'm just in the break in period (~3 days).

I think the KO2s are well discussed on this forum.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Falken wildpeaks. I love mine they're wearing very nicely, but I rotate semi often. Great in snow decent in mud fine offfoad. When I first got mine I rarely saw them on other vehicles, but in the last few months I've seen them on a lot of jeeps and trucks. I run 10ply and they handle fine on road, toll roads, and aren't too loud for long trips.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts