Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been doing my research, but I thought it would be god to ask my brothers here where is the best deal on buying a TRD supercharger. I have everything ready to do it but now I just need a good deal on one. So any help on where people bought theirs from would help so I can go check them out and make my decision.
I know there is some members here that have got great service from some company and I just want to hear you side of it
Thanks ahead of time
:cheers::cheers:

Jonathan

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info, i been looking at trd parts 4 u, and fjc parts store. i was studying the instructions and it doesn’t look like a bad install,

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Thanks for the info, i been looking at trd parts 4 u, and fjc parts store. i was studying the instructions and it doesn’t look like a bad install,
Its not bad, i did it.

You will need a second person on a couple of parts. Like lifting the main body onto the engine, its heavy. Getting the main flywheel bolt loose is also hard. Its torqued on at close to 300ftllbs! I think its like a 28 or 29mm bolt too.

If you have a front bumper, plan on being clever with the mounting position of the pump as well.

Also, x2 for trdparts4u, that is where i got mine.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice thanks layonnn, and i do have a demello front bumper but i dont have a winch so hopfully its not too much of a problem, guess ill find out and ill try and contact
trdparts4u and see if they have them

thanks for all the help

1 - 6 of 6 Posts