Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its our first time to watch KOH this year and would like your suggestions on where are the best places to watch (and take pictures) this great race:rocker:

Thanks in advance.:cheers:

·
Registered
590 Posts
There is not much interest in KOH on this forum. Pirate4x4.com has a ton of information under the competion section Competitions and Events - Pirate4x4.Com Bulletin Board .
The course is not out to the public yet so nobody can tell you exactly where to watch from. They will have designated spectator areas this year. If you go into a canyon like Sledge, be aware of falling boulders. People knocked down basketball sized rocks last year. KOH is a blast and I am surprised more FJ guys arent interested.

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
The best way is to volunteer. You can use your truck to drive a film crew around and be guaranteed to have the best spots and a lot less walking. I deleted the email because I moved but I'm sure you can find the thread on Pirate.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys for pointing me to the right direction. Im ready to call in sick thurs and fri!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts