Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys, I would like to have bf goodrich tyres on my TRD rims. m wondering f the 285/70 r16 all terrain will fit without lifting kit? s it gonna affect the car badly? . wat abt 275/70 R16 size, s it k ?:clap:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Good question. I didnt know they made that size in BFG's All Terrains KO's. If they do, it could be the perfect in-between size. Bigger than my 265/75-16's but slightly shorter than the 285/75-16's. can anyone confirm this size and my thinking.

Thanks

·
Registered
279 Posts
Guys, I would like to have bf goodrich tyres on my TRD rims. m wondering f the 285/70 r16 all terrain will fit without lifting kit? s it gonna affect the car badly? . wat abt 275/70 R16 size, s it k ?:clap:
Yes they will fit without lift just fine. I had them without lift and there were no issues.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Did you end up going with the 285s? Any issues? I was thinking of doing the same.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts