Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been saving up for a new set of tires and finally decided on BFG KM2's (285's).
It seems like there are sales from time to time and I wonder if anyone here has a handle on when (during the year) these sales take place? I can wait for the best sale..

I see that discount is a sponsor now, do we get any sort of extra discount thru them for mentioning the forums?

Thanks..

·
Registered
179 Posts
americas tire co will match costco prices and usually have tires w in one day. i looked around and it was the best deal. i picked up 5 bfg at ko's 285/70/17's for $202 a piece. i shoulda went w a 35 then, cause now i'm gettin rid of the 33's and goin up to the 315/70/17 bfg at.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info.

Ironically, this morning I got up and found that one of my tires was nearly flat. My Dad told me that 90% of tire problems happen in the last 10% of tire life, so I guess it's about time to get on this.

I have to make some phone calls now..

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Thanks for the info.

Ironically, this morning I got up and found that one of my tires was nearly flat. My Dad told me that 90% of tire problems happen in the last 10% of tire life, so I guess it's about time to get on this.

I have to make some phone calls now..
SURE...... but what really happened was you started to do burn outs until the tire went out.:lol: j/k

·
Registered
521 Posts
I got my BFG KM2s 285/70-17 at Tire Rack for $220 each and $19 for shipping. I ordered them and they were at my door in two business days. Tire Rack was the cheapest place on the internet that I could find.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Costco's has a $60 off rebate this month.
I bought my 35's there 6 months ago with the same deal.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Got mine at Sam's club at regular price ~$207/tire. Costco and Sam's also give free flat repair, rotation etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts