Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHY CAN'T I FIND THEM??????

I have been looking for a month. I am down to no spare and a driver sider rear that has a flat spot from a previous injury.:rawr:

·
Registered
604 Posts
:flame::flame::flame::flame::rawr::rawr::rawr:

I NEED NEW BFG MT KM2s!!!!!!!!!!!

I searched high and low for those tires and nobody knows when they'll get any , so I bought the Nitto trail grapplers instead of waiting it out .

Wish you luck finding any .

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would buy something else if I did not already have 3 good ones. I am now thinking about switching out to 5 SuperSwampers.

Great job, BFG you are losing a customer.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I would buy something else if I did not already have 3 good ones. I am now thinking about switching out to 5 SuperSwampers.

Great job, BFG you are losing a customer.
You can find them used or new on Craigslist all day long, just gotta look and be patient. If you can find them with 70% tread left why not buy them. I have KM1's and still find them. Example; Two months ago I found 3 brand new 285/70/17's stickers still on for $95.00 each. Today I got an email offering me one with 90% tread for $75. I just rotate the tires in when the wear matches my other tires. KM2's will be more but you will find them and sometimes new.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts