Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These tires seem to be popular on the boards. Why are the 285-70-17s always on back order? Why doesn't BGF make more inventory on these? Just curious.

·
Registered
729 Posts
worst tire ive ever had in the snow ...talking road driving not of road .If you spend more time on the road then the trail stay away from them they slide all over the place

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Yeah, BFG needs to step up production. You can't really drive up price when there is no supply to meet the demand curve.
Supply and demand has much to do with the price of anything...This could be a tactic to keep the price artificially high. Keep production low...just below demand = high profit.

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Supply and demand has much to do with the price of anything...This could be a tactic to keep the price artificially high. Keep production low...just below demand = high profit.
Yes, but I would be willing to pay more; however, there is NO supply. Hence, they are incapable of making a higher profit.

worst tire ive ever had in the snow ...talking road driving not of road .If you spend more time on the road then the trail stay away from them they slide all over the place
I have owned several off road tires and this is the best overall tire I have ever tried. It has done just fine in the snow for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts