Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Man if I was closer I would be all over that.....I could so paint those black and use them for winter.....

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Man if I was closer I would be all over that.....I could so paint those black and use them for winter.....
I wish u were closer to. U don't know how many times I have heard that statement. Shipping is so expensive it just kills the deal.

·
Registered
27 Posts
i was so excited when I saw your location and it said LB but your 3+ hours away, Id lvoe to have these but thats to far away(sorry to say):boohoo:

·
Premium Member
4,828 Posts
:bigthumb: Price lowered to $475 so someone buy these.
There is an FJC owner on the NC TLCA board looking for new tires. You might give it a look and show him the offer, I think its a great deal. He is wanting to stay with his stock suspension and your tire/wheels would fit right into he is looking for...

·
Registered
933 Posts
How have you not sold these already?! I've seen your posting on other forums and nothing yet? Wow! I like the others would grab em if geography didn't get in the way.

Bump for an amazing deal!

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
How have you not sold these already?! I've seen your posting on other forums and nothing yet? Wow! I like the others would grab em if geography didn't get in the way.

Bump for an amazing deal!
My thoughts exactly. Geographical location seems to get in the way. I've had these sold 3-4 times and then something comes up to cause the sale to dissapear.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Gary, I think I want these, they will fit with 3" lift? Help me find the fifth tire for spare? Can you bring them to Harlan next month?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts