Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks-

I am looking for good feed back on those who would be interested in a Bi-Xenon HID Projector Headlamp kit for the FJ. Some details include:

Semi OE appearance
Completely plug and play, bolt in
HID Bi-Xenon projector and digital ballast.
Complete plug and play wiring assembly.
Available in chrome/black background
Optional Devil EyeSS Angel Eye Halo Ring Systems

I don't have a confirmed price at this point.

Let me here your thoughts and if you would be interested.

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, there is some bad info in that listing. I don't want to bash another vendors product.

Ours will look very OEM and will in fact provide both low and high beam with HID Xenon technology.

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Well, there is some bad info in that listing. I don't want to bash another vendors product.

Ours will look very OEM and will in fact provide both low and high beam with HID Xenon technology.
Well in that case, you have at least one VERY interested party :)

·
Registered
911 Posts
Whats the price range you will be handling?
will it require disassemble of the housing, like the other guys?, personally i wouldnt mind that as long as the price is within my budget

·
Registered
129 Posts
I am also very interested, I like the light output of the HIDs but the light pattern isn't the same without the projectors which is why I've held out for a while. That and my wallet is ESPECIALLY light these days!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
These will not incorporate auto leveling....wayyy to expensive.

However, these will be plug and play, will not require any disassembly of the lamp itself and will bolt right in.

I will be doing testing later this week which will get me closer to releasing a price.

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
These will not incorporate auto leveling....wayyy to expensive.

However, these will be plug and play, will not require any disassembly of the lamp itself and will bolt right in.

I will be doing testing later this week which will get me closer to releasing a price.
Sweet.
BTW, I know a guy if you need a test rig to abuse them in the worst terrain :D:D

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
I was guessing that's all! :rofl:

Have you seen Scott lately btw? Any progress with his project? Please convey my regards to him :wave:
You have to be specific on which Scott, I know too many of them haha

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
i would also be very interested, particularly in the devil eyes that would look sweet!!! cant wait for pictures

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Hey guys can we keep this on topic? Thanks for the replies though.:bigthumb:
Oops, sorry about that. You can delete the posts if you like. :)

Also, will the lights be a full replacement? As in, you remove your entire headlight assembly and replace it with the new one?

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
I'm interested. Watertight seal is very important to me. It needs protection from the elements. I also would like the light to be white, not blue...

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
I'm interested. Watertight seal is very important to me. It needs protection from the elements. I also would like the light to be white, not blue...
X2! Good call, Tony.
The lights would definitely need to be sealed well and it would be nice to have different color output options; 4300K, 5000K, 6000K, 8000K, 10000K, and/or more

1 - 20 of 93 Posts