Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 60 of 93 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Super sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really want a set of the full replacements. Can I possibly get them without the halos? And will that lower the price?

Also, how are they sealed? Will they be able to withstand a dunking in water?

And group buy? I will be absolutely in if the price gets dropped considerably.

But it really really looks great!
Great work and that was very fast.

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Also, what wattage? 35 or 55?

Sorry about all the questions :( I just want to make sure I get exactly what I want :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
What temp level are HID bulbs? Sorry if I missed it somewhere. I would what white as possible, no yellow or blue/purple! Also, do you have any test shots, wall and open road or parking lot so we can see the beam pattern and spread?

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I bought HID ballasts and H4 bi-xenon bulbs 2 months back, and I would like to order the conversion kit without the HID ballasts, is that possible? If so, what would the price be without the HID ballasts?

I assume that the H4 bulbs wouldn't fit the projectors, correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I bought HID ballasts and H4 bi-xenon bulbs 2 months back, and I would like to order the conversion kit without the HID ballasts, is that possible? If so, what would the price be without the HID ballasts?

I assume that the H4 bulbs wouldn't fit the projectors, correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks.
Your HID system will not fit the conversion package.

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
I think he's talking about buying the HID headlight assembly from you then "I got the VooDoo Blues" returns the headlight assembly that came from his FJ for a cheaper price. (wonder if that made sense?)

·
Registered
201 Posts
I think the thought is we'd pay the full price and then, when we swapped out our stock lights for the new ones, we'd just ship you our stock assembly, then you could refund the difference between the new price and the price you offfered if we sent in our assembly to have you install the lights. Then there is no downtime for the customer without headlights & no back and forth shipping of loaner lights. Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
What about a partial refund if, we purchased the full kit then after install we shipped our OE units to you?
kinda like a core charge. If he returns the headlights that came off his FJ, he gets a refund in return.

31 Posts
Yeah like a core charge. I order the lights, install them, then send in my original headlights to get cash back. Then they use my OE headlights to make a new set of the HID's... If that makes sense

kinda like a core charge. If he returns the headlights that came off his FJ, he gets a refund in return.

41 - 60 of 93 Posts