Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
I am definitely interested - although not sure I can swing it at that price... I was considering doing just the HID bulb conversion but this projector setup is really the way to go.

(edit) Never mind... I just saw the latest thread in the Group Buy section.

Thanks

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
I am definitely interested - although not sure I can swing it at that price... I was considering doing just the HID bulb conversion but this projector setup is really the way to go.

Not to make things more complicated for you, but would you consider offering to install the Bi-xenons in customer's headlamps? I understand that the core charge method would not work for you but maybe if you offered to install your kit into the customer's headlight, it'll lower the price enough for guys like me to jump in.

Obviously, one logistical challenge would be that we'd have to live without headlights for a week or so while you did the work...
We can provide the installation service and the Bi-Xenon's for customer supplied lamps. I will post a price up and offering later today-

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Can you show us the backside of the housings and installed in the vehicle? Also which company makes the ballast?
It will be a few weeks before there are any "installed" pictures. As soon as I have some I will post them.

I will have pictures up shortly of the back of the housing.

Ballasts are made overseas and have a 1 year warranty.

Lifetime warranty ballasts in both 35 and 55 watt are available as well.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
If someone is local to me and is interested in having some installed, it would speed up the pic taking process-

·
Registered
397 Posts
You guys are up in WA right? I'm sure someone would be available... hell or a discount to the first person to install them and provide photos..... I might be interested in helping you guys out with that... or even ship them to me at your cost, I'll install them and photograph it for you in detail and send them back incase I don't want them. :p

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Looks great, is the ballast incorporated completely within the housing?

The leads plug into the stock harnesses or is there splicing/wiring to be done?
No it is external. No splicing if you use our wireless remote to activate the Halos.

·
Registered
280 Posts
From what I'm reading it seems as if these are pretty much plug and play. My question is... can the angel/devil eyes be wired to come on as the DRL? If so... how easy is that to do?

Sorry, automotive electronics is one of my weak spots. Thanks! :D

81 - 93 of 93 Posts