Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I replaced my AFE CAI stage 2 which has all parts and is in excellent condition with a TRD CAI because I wanted a TRD complete Fj cruiser even though the AFE is the best CAI unit. I was going to sell it but figured this is better.

Next sunday it ends at Midnight the highest bid will get it sent to them with free shipping from me. This is the thread I'm going off.

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/foru...ase-keep-thekeeper-your-thoughts-prayers.html

Please MODS throw in the Keepers paypal info or donation thread. Laynon, Athena, wikid, 1911, gunny or stacey please edit my post so it makes it easy and so payment can be sent directly to him next week. When payment is sent I will post tracking in this thread or to the winner. Good luck

If you live in the Cleveland area I'm moving to Berea tomorrow so I can install it in less than an hour at no Charge if you drive to my house. I'll even give you a beer while you watch. LOL

AFE CAI

TRD CAI

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow was this a bad idea? It will stay up till sunday even if it sells for a penny.

·
Premium Member
2,736 Posts
I'd bid, but I already got one!

If you're looking for an aftermarket CAI for your 2006-2009 FJ's the aFe and TRD(1st gen) are still the best choices (IMO). They are the same in performance, with just a few minor cosmetic differences. Remember, aFe made the TRD CAI(1st gen) for Toyota!
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/foru.../64823-trd-afe-side-side-comparison-pics.html

This is a great opportunity to get the aFe CAI for a REALLY good price! (Note that Toyota no longer makes the 1st gen TRD CAI anymore)

Get your bids in! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Let's keep this ball rolling, it's a great cause!

Count me in for $125...

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shipping is free and it will be sent out monday. I still need a paypal address for the Keeper fund so the winner can send the money directly to him.

Also free install if you live near me in Ohio it will take me about 45 minutes to install it
. Thank you

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I talked to Layton who contacted someone and money was sent. I shipped out and tracking says it will be there today.

Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 05/06/2011, By End of Day
Last Location:
Houston, TX, United States, Thursday, 05/05/2011
Signature Required
Change Delivery
Add Notification

Additional Information
Shipped/Billed On:05/02/2011Type:packageWeight:9.30 lbs

Shipment Progress
Location Date Local Time ActivityWhat's This?
Houston, TX, United States 05/05/2011 1:18 P.M. Destination Scan
05/05/2011 7:21 A.M. Arrival Scan
Hodgkins, IN, United States 05/03/2011 1:23 P.M. Departure Scan
05/03/2011 11:59 A.M. Arrival Scan
Middleburg Heights, OH, United States 05/03/2011 5:33 A.M. Departure Scan
Middleburg Heights, OH, United States 05/02/2011 8:27 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 05/02/2011 6:17 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

1 - 18 of 18 Posts