Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The TTORA crew is having a run in Big Bear on the 22-24th would anyone be interested in a run with these guys? I was going to lead you guys through the John Bull trail if you are interested. There will be other runs as well. check out the TTORA forum for more details.

2008 Club Runs - TTORA Socal

Anyone interested?

Requirments
32-33in tires minum
one rear locker
sliders (you will use them)
Decent driving skills

UPDATE

I'm really sorry guys I'm not going to be able to make this run a friends dad passed away this last weekend and I will be at the services on Saturday. For more information on this event check out this post. Socal Big Bear trip - Aug 22-24 - TTORA Forum

·
Premium Member
7,734 Posts
The TTORA crew is having a run in Big Bear on the 22-24th would anyone be interested in a run with these guys? I was going to lead you guys through the John Bull trail if you are interested. There will be other runs as well. check out the TTORA forum for more details.

2008 Club Runs - TTORA Socal

Anyone interested?

Requirments
32-33in tires minum
one rear locker
sliders (you will use them)
Decent driving skills
you could sustitue skills with a large wallet and equally sized balls?? :rofl:
Sounds good, I gotta talk to the warden and check the budget but other than that I plan to be there:rocker:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
I may be able to do it. Have a blast running with TTORA in the past.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good, I gotta talk to the warden and check the budget but other than that I plan to be there:rocker:[/QUOTE

Hey Leave Wyatt out of this.:jester:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Jason, how come there isn't a thread on this run over at TTORA? Been looking for this and am glad you brought it up. I wouldn't have known otherwise.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jason, how come there isn't a thread on this run over at TTORA? Been looking for this and am glad you brought it up. I wouldn't have known otherwise.
They are talking about it in e-mail right now they will be posting it soon. The SoCal staff is trying to get there stuff together before they post it up.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
They are talking about it in e-mail right now they will be posting it soon. The SoCal staff is trying to get there stuff together before they post it up.
Sounds good. I hope the socal chapter will get a new president and a full staff soon.

·
Registered
134 Posts
The annual TTORA Big Bear run is a lot of fun. If you can go I'd recommend it. Hopefully there's not too many clubs up there turning it into the I-5 through rush hour. :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
The annual TTORA Big Bear run is a lot of fun. If you can go I'd recommend it. Hopefully there's not too many clubs up there turning it into the I-5 through rush hour. :lol:
Oh TTORA can do that all by itself. :lol:

Last year at Dishpan a Rover rolled and it lost 2 beads. It held up traffic for a while...

I had a blast though. :)

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thats not even a flop let alone a roll over..lol.

We should have a good time. I'm hoping we get an early start so we can miss some of the traffic.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
That's taken after it had been pushed back up, but you're right, it's not a roll, it's just a flop.

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
I will try and make it.

If i get the truck smoged and some new rear shock by then I will try and bring it out if thats cool Jason.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I will try and make it.

If i get the truck smoged and some new rear shock by then I will try and bring it out if thats cool Jason.
Two years old. Congrats!

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Sounds good, I gotta talk to the warden and check the budget but other than that I plan to be there:rocker:[/QUOTE

Hey Leave Wyatt out of this.:jester:
Hey, That aint funny.

Besides, he can't be talking about me. I'm "White" from the waste down, remember.....

·
Registered
422 Posts
Do We need to register for this event? I would like to do John Bull, The last event I went to I couldnt get anybody to run Bronco Peak with me,it would be nice to do a group run there.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No need to register unless you are wyatt. We will have a meeting place in BB, more than likely the Discovery center around 8:00am.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts