Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got new tires. Big O Big Foot A/T's got five of these bad boys.
Same size as the stock, 265's.

I like them so far, I need to get them dirty.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Not for sale in canada......grrrrrrr

What did you pay per tire in the end? Did you get them online or local shop?

·
Registered
375 Posts
I used to have some Big O XTs on my 99Cherokee. Great tires. Those were a bit of a cross between ATs and MTs and were a good all around tire while being agressive enough when they needed to be. Unfortunately there is no Big O in Georgia to my knowledge.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Tony also has those on his FJ. He loves them. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
17,100 Posts
Nice tires!

·
Premium Member
8,285 Posts
I used to have some Big O XTs on my 99Cherokee. Great tires. Those were a bit of a cross between ATs and MTs and were a good all around tire while being agressive enough when they needed to be.
+1, had those on my '84 Hilux for a long time an they were good tires.

Unfortunately there is no Big O in Georgia to my knowledge.
None in Texas either; I bought mine in Colorado.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I've got Big O Big Foot AT Sport Touring on mine, and they've done very well. Next up, the Big O XT... NICE tire!

·
Registered
5 Posts
looking good! let us know how they work when you get them dirty :D

·
Registered
375 Posts
It seems that I am out of luck........ I dont think they deliver out of their area :(

·
Registered
613 Posts
I had some on a Trooper and had nothing but problems to start. It turned out that two of them were out of round. I got them replaced and everything was just great.

Just make sure you test them out at all different speeds and watch them closely for about 2 weeks. IF you get some bad ones you will know within about 1200 miles (that's when I first noticed). The nice thing about Big O is that they will make it right if you ever have a problem. They are a good tire company to deal with.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts