Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped in at Dice Electronics today. They are near the Long Beach Airport. I have 2 of their units. One in my FJ and the other in my Highlander Hybrid. I contacted Adam a week ago from today and got an RMA# from him right away. I decided to stop in and meet him and drop off both my units for a firmware update. I was expecting to drop them off and pick them up in a few days. But Adam give me the hook up. He just swaped them for me as I waited. I was there no longer than 5 minuets befor I had some new ones. I have firmware Ver.63 I think. It works flawless. I would even have to say that it might even sound better. This was 10/4/07

I wasn't having really any problems per say. Other than the fact, once in a great while I would not get them to sync up sometimes. never had anyproblems with either one of the units outside of that small issue.

So once again big props to Adam for great customer service.

·
Banned
124 Posts
Hi guys,
Thanks for the great comments AceTechno! I'm glad we were able to get the units working properly in your vehicles.

Unfortunately, for the Zune we only have the additional auxiliary input on the DICE units right now. I'll put in a request with the engineering department for you and other Zune owners. Ever consider switching to an iPod? :)

Let me know if anyone has any further questions!

Best Regards,
Adam

1 - 3 of 3 Posts