Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
How about a couple more so i can see the pics.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Keep it up guys, this is what it's all about. Looks like fun. Can't wait to my fj dirty.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
joshw:

how do i get there? i live in knoxville.
I am the driver of the Xterra, Josh is my brother. Here is a link to a google map of where Bigfork is. Follow William Taft hwy till you come to Browns Chapel rd and turn left. Brown Chapel has a 90 degree turn to the left the trail goes straight instead of following the road. If you zoom in you can see alot of the trail system.

Google Maps

·
Premium Member
3,414 Posts
OK.....I didn't even see a message about this trail ride on this board and as I really like going up to BSFNRRA a whole lot, I take it as a personal assult on me and maybe even my family that you didn't let me know.

Now that we have that out of the way. How did the Off-Road X do? Did you guys hop over to Royal Blue while you were up there, and what way did you go up? I usually just go up 75 to the Onieda exit and over.

Great pics btw. Make sure you send out a PM to me, or better yet, post your upcomming ride on the boards before you go. Never know how many we might get to come along.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
OK.....I didn't even see a message about this trail ride on this board and as I really like going up to BSFNRRA a whole lot, I take it as a personal assult on me and maybe even my family that you didn't let me know.

Now that we have that out of the way. How did the Off-Road X do? Did you guys hop over to Royal Blue while you were up there, and what way did you go up? I usually just go up 75 to the Onieda exit and over.

Great pics btw. Make sure you send out a PM to me, or better yet, post your upcomming ride on the boards before you go. Never know how many we might get to come along.
We will not let a ride happen again without an invite, because we would never personally assault anyone. ;)

I think that you have BigSouthForkNRRA and the Bigfork here in Chattanooga confused, but I might be mistaken because this was our first trip there. If we are talking about different places then we would be interested in tagging along with you to check out the other Bigfork.

The X and the Fj in our opinion are pretty much identical in their off-road abilities. We tried to hit the exact same lines on the trail to see if one did better than the other and really neither truck ever had a problem. When they are sitting side by side its scary how close in dimensions they really are. So I guess what I am saying is that the X and FJ both appear to be the real deal off-road and we could not be happier with either one

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
I think that you have BigSouthForkNRRA and the Bigfork here in Chattanooga confused, but I might be mistaken because this was our first trip there. If we are talking about different places then we would be interested in tagging along with you to check out the other Bigfork.
Chattanooga and Big South Fork are only a few hours driving time apart....c'mon give him a break.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Chattanooga and Big South Fork are only a few hours driving time apart....c'mon give him a break.
Give him break? I was not aware that I was giving him a hard time (Landover sorry if it came across that way.) I was just trying to eliminate confusion on the location of our adventure.

There are two Big Forks in TN.

1. Big South Fork NRRA in Oneida, Tn - Google Maps

2: Big Fork in Signal Mountain, TN - Google Maps

·
Premium Member
3,211 Posts
yeah, i'm not far from you guys....i'd be interested in wheelin w/ ya too.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts