Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there all!! I am tire shopping and want to go BFG but dont have the ching to get both rims and tires, so I would like to know if any of you all out there knows what the maximum tire size I can put on my stock 17" rims and not have to lift the truck?:thinkerg:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Been wondering about this myself... Going to keep an eye on this thread in hopes someone has input.

gb

·
Registered
91 Posts
while people should learn to use the search, it's a lot easier to just type 285/70/17 than it is to look up all those links

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
i just put 305/70-16's on my 2010 TT.......stock wheels.

only removed the front mud flaps. no body chop or other mods.......

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
As you can see, you can definately do a search and pull up a ton of Info on the matter. IMO though 285/70/17's are a safe bet but you might get lucky just as under_psi got larger tires in his FJ. It also depends on the manufactuer's design, as one size by one manufactuerer might fit and the same sizy by a different one might give you issues.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Without questions forums would not exist. Maybe some people spend way too much time reading them. Just answer the question!

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Without questions forums would not exist. Maybe some people spend way too much time reading them. Just answer the question!
:lol::lol::lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts